Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - History and Stop

@Kanol Your missing the most important bit. If 24 days real world time days is seconds dead world time, then how long will he have to notice the gate has been opened and pause before they close it again?
If he blinks, he will miss it.

Fed-Kun's army
@monoreposo Also true. He is also making the dangerous assumption that the gate always opens in the same place on that side.

MD@Home
More hyphen fuckery …

Seriously, stop this pointless bullshit of breaking honorifics WITH the hyphen into the next line! There is exactly no typographic justification for that!

What twisted education must one have to even consider this a thing??

Dex-chan lover
Crazy chapter, Thanks for the translations! Our MC really does possess some crazy patience

Dex-chan lover
Someone (aka., MC here) finally notices the oddness of cute and frilly underwear that girls/women in Isekai wear, even though the timeline and era for those kind of stuff isn't accurate or right.

Dex-chan lover
> Upon opening the tab page for this update, the first thing shown to me was an awesome pantsu of a pretty knight.
It shocks me, and it leaves me in awe with eyes open wide....

> I learned today from MC to compare the twins not in there face, but what inside them....

> At first i hate Lovisa.
But as time goes by, im loving her specially when she acts blushed towards MC...

Fed-Kun's army
Man this series always keeps me entertained even when it tries to get serious - to a certain extent

Dex-chan lover
"I'll research about the nether gate!" Proceeds to research all of the girl's "nether gates".

Users who are viewing this thread