Jiken Jaken!

@migh
I'd say it might be a sub genre, given there's little to no progress about the romance and all it seems

just like me a sub servient to my girl

Dex-chan lover
Only true afficinados can properly admire that in most artwork yuriko isn't wearing shoes.

Dex-chan lover
5th chapter resonate with me, there is a mistery manga that have a author that often uses forced logic to explain the crime, most times is fine, sometime the "detective" resolving it can do it only because the witness have perfect memory of everything that happened, even years later and unrelated to them.
Even the MC always listen to every alibi and uses them to corner a criminal from pointing to something they said it happened and then force the logic that if they made that action they had to be the bad guy,I'm not good o explain it because it looks ike I said a matter of course, but in the manga is unreonable to put someone behnd bars for a simple small detail.
But there was a chapter that really annoyed me with us readers seeing the crime from the pow of the criminal, problem is the that the criminal was living in a delusion so the information we had was all wrong, and there was no way to know it until the MC discovered the truth because there was no weird panel cut or the criminal having a history of mental illness or anything showing a sign of his vision not being a correct view of the world.
It was a unfair mistery that no one could have resolved on the spot or even later as the criminal didn't really leave traces, and even the stuff present would not have been enough.

I like this slow kind of romance. Sometimes the ‘romance’ can take a backseat and just be there you know?

very enjoyable read, the face expressions and art for the FMC are great

romance is on the slow side though, not a big fan of them HOWEVER this is still an enjoyable read def recommend

Didn't care much for the manga at first but it's grown on me, somehow. I'm genuinenly enjoying it!

Dex-chan lover
I want to think of mc as one of the variation of the Yamada's....but something doesnt fit..

I want that card to show up in a future chapter out of nowhere with no reference to previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't go anywhere. Most chapters are one-shot-like. Primarily comedy.
Definitely not for me, really can't stomach these groundhog-day sort of mangos.

Users who are viewing this thread