Jiken Jaken!

Dex-chan lover
seeing things end is kinda depressing. maybe because i didn't see the conclusion i had imagined, but it is what it is. its a very good manga nonetheless

Aggregator gang
Used to be that people enjoyed open endings because they can invent their own endings and stories. Not anymore. Just a sign of the times, I guess. Personally, I liked the ending.

I'm okay with this ending. Nothing too grand, but not disappointing. I'm whelmed. I'll miss reading more of it though. :(

well that's it folks. Kinda shame cause it was fun read but at least they leave door open for continuation/doujins kek

Group Leader
Do they ever address what's wrong with that girls' back in chapter one? Girls spine must look like a U bend.

Dex-chan lover
F in chat for another ending up in the air. At least the art and fanservice were nice. Awaiting for the next RomCom (to be translated) from this author.

I'm going to miss the updates for this

People complaint of the ending is that its open mine is that nothing meaningful happens should been more emotional send off to these characters. I think it makes sense with the series to enc this with a case that's how I picture it should end with. But waste last time seeing these characters just to say think you might get a confession is sad.

Double-page supporter
I'll miss this, a mystery manga till the end complete with great and enjoyable characters. A fun ride as always.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much translation team! I super loved this manga, just one about a bunch of dorks with some mystery club elements.

10/10 perfect waste of my time, would reread again.

Group Leader
Well that was a fun ride thanks!

Still I too am a bit sad that the romance wasn't resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread