Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Izumi's Tomorrow

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Open ended finish is about as good as we can expect, but chapter was a little shorter than I expected.

jak

Contributor
I stuck with it because I thought it might turn around and get better, it didn't. Honestly, I would not be surprised if this got axed.

If you want to read a good series by this author, then read: Re:Marina - https://mangadex.org/manga/10362/re-marina

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if it ended this way because it would have gotten axed or the author gave up. Either way ending sucked, would have ended way better with a few pages more on this chapter and another chapter time skipped to the outcome of MC/FMC.
Sucks when you get into something and realise it was a waste of time.

Nah! Not cool! I was so invested into this series. all stories must come to an end I'm up for open endings but really?

Is Re Marina that manga with the creepy fucking age difference naw I guess I understand why the author has such shit endings kek, well except for Oretama which was god tier.

Dex-chan lover
I think what bothered me was that it didnt end the romance. I wouldnt mind if izumi's heart was broken but could learn from it. But this open-endedness is a death nail to manga ending nowadays. 16 chapters. good riddance. I wish i could root for this manga like in the beginning but that was such a bitter pill to end on. it ruined my experience

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't end it. It made us be the ones to imagine the ending. Izumi is simply a observer until the end.... I hate it but I also can't get mad at this

Dex-chan lover
awww fuck yeah beta self cuck mc fuck u buddy thank god this garbage is done. Now we can all go back to mangas where MCs actually gettin pussah instead of getting fucked

Fed-Kun's army
Man, after all the grousing in the earlier chapter comments I was expecting a travesty. Instead we have a sweet positive chapter to end it on. Yeah, it is open ended but going from where it was to full on confession in like a chapter would have felt forced and stupid.

Shame the magazine died. I liked the vibe of this one. One positive of the open ending is that it is easier to be picked up elsewhere if the author gets lucky.

@LayZzz Nah, it even leaves that open. He does intervene right at the end there. And by simply choosing to get involved in these chats with Shinohara he already stopped being an observer before. He never really noticed how much he changed from the start of the manga. He still casts himself as an observer but his actions already show that he no longer really is one.

Contributor
@ss4chris Dude, there's at least 20 Isekai with the MC getting laid at the begining, same goes for Seinen. That's not a good qualifier. Also it's kronix. He's a massive shitposter.

Users who are viewing this thread