Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Tampering with someone memory without their consent is a violence pure and simple, and it doesn't matter the reasoning behind (and even if the case was for her own protection the point is logically invalid in all the different interpretation). It's even more serious then phisical violence imho, as memories are what the mainly define us.
First of all concentrate on the reasoning: it was made to protect her. This is an illogical point for different reasons. If we assume that the point was becouse she may be targetted for the engagment or the position of prince's wife then just breaking the engagment would have sufficed. Wiping her memory does NOT offer her more protection. If instead we think that she may be targetted for her significance to Will, as a way to control him, than wiping her memory doesn't actually protect her becouse it's not HER the target but HIM by proxy.

It's also clear that the altering left her with a dissociate state between reality and her own memory. This is not good for someone mental health, expecially during the maturing phase. So he actually hurt her instead of protecting her. (It also cuase her to phisically suffer, as shown when she caught a glimpse of the erased/suppressed memory)

There is also another point that is often overlooked in memory altering scenarios:
How do the altering works? It just suppressing/erasing a certain amount of time (assuming memories are stored sequencially and "timestamped")? This is certainly bad and if done for a high period of time highly disruptive. But altering specific memories (as removing the memories involving Will, or altering the ones were Will was present with other peoples erasing Will presence ) how do work? Doesn't it require to "access" (and thus see) these memories (and also unrelated ones)?

That clear things up 🤔 And now I'd really rather have Shin and Prince Wilfred be one and the same! 😅 It's hard to choose just one of them! 😭

i want lana and will to be tgt AGHHHH but sadly i’m pretty sure he’s not the male lead since will isn’t on the cover 🥲🥲

Oh thank god, aside from the villainess anthology it's nice to know the king is a good dad. Oh great Will just made Lana as Wadanohara

Well, Wilfred is suddenly even worse than Evan in my books now. Seriously, this paints fucking family-killing Sandra in a better light as compared to this shitbag.

@Bluehammer12 Son, how the hell trying to protect someone from an attempt murder is worse than betraying someone who you have know your whole life for a hearsay???

LMAO imagine believing a 3rd degree murderer little sh*t without human decency being more likable than the person who sacrificed his own desired to protect his loved one and putting first her happiness than his own.

Okay just no.

If you take someone to be your partner, you absolutely do not take/wipe their memories without consent. And dont gimme bs about protecting them. They deserve a choice. SHE deserved a choice.

Also in the end, lost memories usually put those in the NOT know in danger bc they do not know who their enemies are.

So no dude. Just no.

nah i still want lana and her chef friend to be together. THEY LOOK FVCKING GOOD TOGETHER

if either prince gets a happy end with the mc this manga is getting 1*

both princes are terrible human beings willfred might be a better king than the other but seriously you get poisoned when your setting engagement dates with your fiance and not only didnt he get a single clue he also proceeded to do what the poisoner wanted, dissolve the engagement.... if she ever was in danger she would have been poisoned instead she us a ducal daughter your a prince take a guess whose security is thighter
and over 10 years later he still doesn't have a clue or is actively searching

Isn’t it weird how they’re like 5 and calling other kids their childhood friends like wtf do you mean childhood friends you’re literally at the start of childhood yourself

Double-page supporter
Will's decision to wipe her memory was stupid and wrong, but he was a young kid who had just survived a poisoning attack so he wasn't in his right mind. But how is it that all the adults around him allowed it? Can a prepubescent prince just hire a wizard and tell him "I want you to wipe the duke's daughter's memories" and no one thinks of it as a crime? Did her parents consent? Did the king? There was an engagement set already, so how was it broken? The grandfather was appalled when the prince broke the engagement at the start of the story, how did he react to the first time it happened? It makes no sense. Plus the obvious change in behavior. It makes no sense for all the adults to go along with this insane plan, and no way he could have done it on his own.

I hope he isn't the ML. I understand he was a child but to erase her memories... isn't that cruel? What were the adults in his life thinking???

Users who are viewing this thread