Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
fk that was short thx for the release though, im bored to the point of considering jow my life went and im getting sad

I kinda hate that one of the powers in this world is transforming into a furry.

still having fun reading this tho

Dex-chan lover
I mean, come on, you're still just doing an overhead swing. That's something even a rookie would know is stupid, it leaves you completely open unless you have some real speed behind it. A fucking goblin or slime could counter him.

Fed-Kun's army
Really, it’s not even experience at this point. The speed difference is just too great.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the sword will attempt to claim Sansui as her weilder, and he will turn her down, because 1) He doesn't need a country-destroying sword, and 2) he doesn't want to be fighting people who want to take the country-destroying sword from him all the damn time.

Supporter
@Zieg Yes, I agree. The outcome is very obvious. This is simply a battle between one who isn't and won't become a wizard and the other who has 470 years of wizarding experience.

Fed-Kun's army
That fake hero seriously annoys me :)
I wonder if the legendary sword will decide to follow mc instead?

Fed-Kun's army
Bwahahahahah now i wonder if he's gonna throw a tantrum because that "Generic 2nd rate Isekai MC" sounded like he would do that by saying Sansui is cheating lol

Users who are viewing this thread