Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Since we know who gonna win lets bet on how many pages it take. Imma bet page 3 in a half-page-size panel.

Imma might as well list the people who already bet:
>@xXxMEHxXx bet on page 1.
>@SaiYanara bet on page 2.

Any other who want to place their bet?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why is he such a Cuck to work for a selfish bitch Mistress? It's hard to swallow what he gains from it. It can't be for the sake of his adopted daughter; by now his Fame and skills are good enough to get seek any other lord to sponsor him. So why does he put up with it? It's infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
@Sylveran
I find it funny ya'll find the family so annoying, when the only reason they are annoying is because the author has absolutely no idea how to write characters any better.
Leaving the family won't change a damn thing, just like how the MC in Konosuba won't benefit from anything by getting new teammates. He'll always be surrounded by retards.

Toun is a TALL DARK HANDSOME CHAD from Cambodia and dewy’s type of guy to hookup with. Nice

@Sylveran does this selfish actions put him or his daughter in danger? Does it go against his morals? What so bad about travelling around beating people again?

When you have this kind of power, people will want to take advantage of you, or worse manipulate you. That's the kind of employers he will get once he leave his current house.

And remember, in eastern cultures, there is an important concept: debt of gratitude. There are families that serves another family for generations, simply out of this debt. Unless there is a very good reason, leaving make him an immoral, ingratitude person.

@womangadex he's clearly modeled after people of the Middle East.

Dex-chan lover
Everything in this series is so bad. It's appalling. No wonder Isekai/Tensei genre is the lowest common denominator.

Dex-chan lover
At least I know I'm not the only getting annoyed by all this, I'll stick reading to see if it gets better

MC is a pussy still living without an objective and his mistress is such a fucking retard, this work fits all the japanese self insert criteria.

What in the god's name is wrong with you people? Story is boring, no depth blah blah blah...
The LITERAL NAME of the series is:
- "Even if the Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest"
Story without destination is still a story and this story is most definitely not supposed to taken so seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I still enjoy the series a lot, but wow it felt like not much happened in this chapter. Haha.

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Shrooman
Because the comment section is full of Incels that throw a shitfit if the MC doesnt fuck everything in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread