Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
"mY uLtiMatE aTtaCk"
just more clones.... very fucking lame,just like the entirety of this series.

@fifthtouch
The title's Nadeshiko Change. Be warned, though, that in chapter 4 or 5 there's a Gal Cleaning-like scene.
In any case, the ending is a happy one (especially for the protagonist, heh).
Also, he doesn't bang everyone in the house. Only the step-sisters. He doesn't do anything (if I remember correctly) to the father (thankfully) and to the step-mother.

Contributor
More Ojou-sama pls. She has the most personality of them all

Dex-chan lover
@SmartBirb

I will defeat your comment with thirty-two sock-puppet accounts!

…or not.

Yeah. The author just increased the number of clones until he'd filled enough pages for the episode.

I think that we are reading this story from a perverse interest in the lack of interesting content.

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345
Hey now, a few pages of near-rape is nowhere near what Gal-Cleaning had.
And not getting to see the mom get any action was, while it was nice that the dad didn't get NTR'd, criminal.

@GoblinGuy
Really? Are you sure? Been a while since I read that... dumpster fire of a chapter (chapters, actually), but if I remember correctly no actual... well... "penetration" happened. Pretty sure it was restricted to lighter stuff (comparatively; rape is never light), similar to what happened in Nadeshiko.
Unless you're talking about how long it took, in which case I completely agree. In Nadeshiko it was only a few pages; in Gal Cleaning we had CHAPTERS. Wolf Guy flashbacks right there (though Wolf Guy was way way way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse; if you don't know what I'm talking about, be grateful and try to keep it that way).
As for the mom thing... I agree. Completely. I was really looking forward to it. Her character design was also my favorite, despite the fact she appeared so little. On the other hand, I'd feel a little sad for the dad, considering he seemed like a really nice guy, but... let's face it, we weren't reading it for the characters or even for the story. Doesn't really matter how the dad feels. There should've been a chapter (better yet, chapters, with hopefully a fivesome thrown in, with the three sisters, step-mom, and mc) dedicated to the step-mom. If the author wasn't going to include her in the harem, he shouldn't have designed her like that in the first place (I mean, if it was a real, solid story then there wouldn't be issues (it'd in fact serve as explanation for how buxom the daughters are), but we all know it was hentai, even if others may claim otherwise and even if it wasn't classified as such). The way it was done was just mean. An injustice.

hum , and Night Bound Aubade , with their many scene of BDSM , and Milk-Rape , IS NOT a HENTAI , like koko sensei and kagaku no yatsura LOL 😁

Dex-chan lover
@dummyaccount12345
I was indeed talking mostly about length for GalClea. I understand the author did it as a fuck you when his manga got axed, but how he got it published for so many chapters while t was going on I'll never understand.
Also ideal would've been if the MC of Nadeshiko just boned his three sisters in the same room as his dad banging his stepmom. a 6-some without partnerswapping. We didn't even get a proper groupscene 😪

this manga should be titled as "plain guy destroying strong MC in other worlds".

he's just too plainnnnnn, ugh. i like the series, but it feels like it lacks the interesting aspect to drive me to keep reading the series, as much as i wan't to read something else and drop the series. the MC is too boring. lol

Double-page supporter
page 16: box me in and stab me all at once

Julius Caesar: wait I've seen those tactics before. . . oh well. Hey Brutus nice knife you got there son :D
==> To be continued

all these side characters just make me cringe with their attack names........

Users who are viewing this thread