Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion this was pretty boring. What happened to that don't comeback until she has grown up thing? Swept below the carpet I guess. I would have liked if the master would have acted cold to everyone, except for the little girl.
And

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
That may be plausible, but he cared about Rain and still showed emotions through his face throughout the manga

I don't remember much of this manga, but I still don't know what's the story, what's the point. I hate all the characters so I don't know why I keep coming to see if something happens.

I leave always disappointed.

The introductory chapter is one of the most longwinded arc I've seen. Only now we're getting to the plot.

Group Leader
Me wants harem me wants boring ass isekai mc me wants all the girls for our mc
Me wants smug lady (●´ω`●)

Fed-Kun's army
@StormingUrAss
This is your "Tar drop experiment"....
Also: you probably have waaaay too much time on your hands

I'm disappointed that sansui actually married with that female guard, i cant see the romance at all, and feel kind of rushed in that part, isnt it better to not have a romance route at all? He is a sage with no lust and desire after all and the marriage is betrayed my expectation. Anyway this is just my opinion

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what kind of weed the mangaka is smoking when he writes what passes for a plot on this thing. But dang brotha oughtta share some, because it must be the Good Shit.
Protag gets married because he's told to and he's still not bothering to change expressions lmao

The lack of romance between them is amazing. I feel like this author was forced to add romance when it wasn't needed

Aggregator gang
notes.
in the ln. Brouwen meet up with him at night in lingerie to discus their relationship. though she already expect thing to turn out with now sexy time. it ended up with just cuddling.

Group Leader
Against popular opinion, I actually think Sansui and Brauer kind of suit each other.
Mainly because they're equally as dorky.

Page 13,Never mess with the sword Saint
-their reaction is 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread