Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Domino, so is there 28 main clans in this empire? wait, is the current place called trump kingdom or something?

Dex-chan lover
The third country will probably named Uno or something lol

Dex-chan lover
@bobbybiracial
hes no longer bound by any physical constraints, he doesnt need to eat, sleep or have sex, which are the 3 Primal Biological functions.
And he has honed peace of mind to not be driven insane by it. In short he doesnt really care.

Dex-chan lover
That was not Flash Step anymore. That was more like Mass Teleportation.
We need a magic caster to confirm.

Dex-chan lover
Eeey...wrapped up that romantic plotline. ...Kay then. Moving on, I guess?

I found these conversations nice. It's basically talking about being a sage. Nothingness and detachment, but not callous while being decisive.

Except for the good master bit, I agreed with the whole chapter.

Dex-chan lover
>what a great master he has
is the author trolling us or has he deluded himself into thinking she's a good character?

Dex-chan lover
This manga stays weird, and I'm still figuring out if it's good or bad ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)

Fed-Kun's army
Domino Empire is always causing trouble that's why I'm siding with the Pizza Hut Kingdom on this one.

Dex-chan lover
I know the true tragedy that befell the Domino empire:

PBF108-Genius_Sir.png

Dex-chan lover
i dont think that his marriage is appropriate... he is literally like a rock, only moves if moved. his marriage feels like "hmm? u like me? sure lets marry. do i like u? doesnt matter i think i should marry so lets just marry"... 1 form of love is lust but he is a heartless sage so he dont have such things...

Users who are viewing this thread