Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
We've yet to see the mc get really angry. Trying to use his daughter as a figurehead might be able to do it...

Fed-Kun's army
Targeting Rain could lead to two scenarios that are equally bad.

1. Sansui goes berserker mode.
2. What Sansui cherishes most is rain, so if he goes with her if she leaves, they lose a major fighting force.

Either way, letting a fat suspicious noble from another country into your politics like this is asking for trouble.

Dex-chan lover
good, finally she'll get away from the evil bitch duchess, i just hope MC doesn't develop a stockholm syndrome and refuse to leave the bitch duchess and thinks she's amazing and kind...

Dex-chan lover
oh so this is probably where Sansui beats all the other op isekais who fight him at once. I thought that his master said that Sansui may have only mastered a couple techniques, yet he is the strongest between them and his master was the strongest in the world prior to Sansui

People still hating on the mistress, lmao, this comment section never fails to amuse me.

Dex-chan lover
@Chroniko to be fair her character isnt exactly nice, heck she's even a bit evil, since she tried to drown the mc, set on fire, etc. Besides that she's kinda an all round asshole, maybe a minor one but still an asshole

They arent even considering Sansui and if he will allow this are they? Such ignorance, they seem to still underestimate him.

I always wondered in these stories, how the characters think it will go down. Like in this one.

There is this guy, the strongest swordsman. Not just a title, he literally has never lost, yet. The royals need to balance power. This part is pretty normal. Noble families gaining more power will eventually lead to the downfall of the royals. But the plan they come up with is mess with the only daughter of the 'strongest,' who also has the backing of one of the 4 noble families. I am sure it would turn into a non-issue in the novel, but in real life, this would most likely spark a revolt, especially since his master is the type to light the world on fire because she likes the color of the flame.

Is it my imagination or the story sometime Skip a lot of event ... I still didn't look through the front page but sure there is light novel ... Or this so much X( when the second sword did appeared. I want more details I'm starting to get addicted to this story.

Aggregator gang
That pig noble gonna be catching a wooden sword to the face isn't he lloll

this shit is getting so boring i just want to watch mc fight some people or train or something but its just the shitty nobles having some gay fights about territory piss off why is the mc involved with tht at all and also the marriage is completely pointless cause she will die in like 50 years and he'll just live on idk why he agreed to it.

Users who are viewing this thread