Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Imagine walking the woods for an ambush with your buddy soldiers and the guy the front of the line just has his head fall off.
That's what's about to happen.

Dex-chan lover
"slave boy, you know you're nothing but my slave and you have to follow my orders right?"
"yes mistress i'll do literally anything you so"
"go kill all those people"

just for once i wish MC would stop being suck a pushover and have some god damn backbone, you're basically a sword god stop being this thunder cunts slave...

Heeey, i believe there's no guild here so unless u become a criminal or a noble, u should work to raise a child 😑😑

Dex-chan lover
ya'll really forgot about the fact that MC literally swung swords for 500 years with almost no outside contact aside from with his Master? Even his master commented that by the time Rain's all grown up, it would've been like a blink of an eye for Sages like the MC. He's literally so detached from humanity that his servitude to the mistress is out of interest for Rain alone. The guy doesn't even react normally to marriage prospect, and commented that it would've been effective 500 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a bitch that he just listens and does everything she says. I hate this MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer point of order. he is not a sword god yet. His training got interrupted to go raise an abandoned baby. Also let's be real, if she asked him to do something he genuinely didn't want to do I doubt he would do it. He is the most powerful (albeit the least flashy) of all the isekai'd people in this manga. Besides let's not forget that the only human he actually cares about in any amount (and there is only one, hes so detached from humanity at this point that if he hadn't been ordered to take care of the baby by his master he would give zero fucks about anything and be even more dull) is the person this mob of people are coming to kidnap.

Does it really surprise anyone at all that he's ok with decapitating them?

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely can't handle it any other way. It's not like there is a loophole in that order.

Dex-chan lover
"Aw man, decapitations are a bother, I prefer BONK on the head"
>reaction to being ordered to kill, sword in hand, like a hundred people

Aw yes! I thought with the changed location we might miss "The Great Decapitation" from the LN, but seeing as they've condensed the story and cut so many of Sansui's apprentices he does it there instead of at home.

Aggregator gang
This manga went ok to boring real quick. Remember when it had the boring swordsman as a main character? Yeah me neither

Dex-chan lover
Decapitate them like how the French used their guillotines. Nice and Clean.

Users who are viewing this thread