Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

@primrosea

It takes a couple of minutes to die, but a decapitated head is unconscious in less than ten seconds. And death from lack of oxygen doesn't hurt; the pain in suffocation is actually from having too much carbon dioxide in your blood, not from having too little oxygen (or too little blood).

Decapitation is more merciful than dying from a gunshot, unless the bullet itself destroys the brain.

Dex-chan lover
he smacks them hard enough so that their heads (still attached to their bodies) tumble around

Dex-chan lover
One of the most powerful Being in the world..
Bowing his head to some "Noble" Woman and obeying all her command?

Wow.. how much pussy did He sunk so low?

@sherlock0790 First of all MC is very humble and second he was fine being under her so long as Rain is raised well and lastly he wasnt accustomed to this world at the time since he lived with his master for 400+ years. Win win and she isnt even a morally bad person., in fact shes pretty competent.

Dex-chan lover
@squerl
@primrosea
I think ur both wrong if i recall, because i believe you die instantly from shock, but if you can find a decapitated head to dispute it you are welcome to

Double-page supporter
u messed with the wrong daughter fool

a furry fuck and bitchass MC,
COOL.

why are we supposed to respect shitty nobles in this one. gtfo. what happened to MCs personality.

Fed-Kun's army
@banjomarx yes and no your body dies instantly from shock the head lives for antoher 15-20 seconds unless your a chicken but thats another conversation

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey. Is this the first lethal order he's received? I mean, technically he only has to decapitate them, if he somehow has a way to avoid killing them in the process.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
Apparently there's a note(? What's the proper word?) about guillotine execution which states a certain noble woman whose face showed disgust and winced when someone (the executioner?) spit on her face after/during her head showed to the people

@otb I was referring to the novel, if I remember correctly decapitating them was Sansui's decision. He wasn't asked to do it.

@primrosea tell that to the author I was just going by what's in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread