Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Banned
I bet Shun is gay
His employer is female streaker and his weapon is also female that is literally all over him.

He is in hell.
Looking back at their interactions makes it all so much more hilarious assuming that.

Dex-chan lover
As long as everyone leaves Rain alone, they get to continue to live. If not, well then they decided to commit suicide.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks, @elfalas

We don't know that @4V29LN0n or @Nikkisoto25 didn't in fact give-up at this point, deciding that the series was never going to be anything but lousy.

However, there are many reasons other than masochism or a need to be hostile that people stick with things that they don't like. Some people make a practice of seeing things that they've begun to an end. Some people are morbidly curious. Some people are, perhaps without consciously realizing it, responding as social scientists.

There's one or two series that are so damn'd bad that I don't read them any more, but I follow the comments just because I'm curious as to how long these series will continue and how people will react to them so long as they continue.

Aggregator gang
@Oeconomist I'm one of the people who see things to the end even if I don't like it but I don't freaking complain every freaking chapter I see it as childish and attention seeking but that's just my own opinion. .

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist i get ya. i'm on a couple of those mangas that are borderline acceptable and makes me think "why am i still reading this", but never did i say "i hate this" while still reading it

@Oeconomist: totally agree, in Kimi no Iru Machi, after what's her name left the guy in the lurch it was all downhill from there. I kept wondering why he wanted some bitch that ghosted and broke up with him in a damn "dear john" letter back so bad that he moved across the country for her, but I kept it to myself(till now anyway)....

Contributor
@welcome2atlantis Going by the size I'm guessing it's more like Power Armor or a Mech, and has a lot of moving component inside to help the user move it at full speed.

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan

I'm not sure that posting “Yeah! This is great!” is any less childish than posting “Man, this sucks.”; that complaining about the complaining* is any less childish than complaining about the story; and likewise for praising complaints or complaining about praise.

And, no, I'm not saying that it's all childish; it's pretty much all just ventilation, which has little or no effect on the course of the events about which one ventilates, but I don't think that necessarily makes any of it childish.
* Yes, I understand that asking about the complaining isn't necessarily the same as complaining about the complaining.

@Riger I snorted my hot chocolate when I read that
@someunregpunk If that happens, it would be hilarious. His boss and weapon both wanting him would definitely be hell for a gay man in a world where there is no indication of gay people openly existing.

Thank you @Orconomist im here for the comments. I wanna read how people feel and if they feel the same way. Im also here to see if it will get any better

Dex-chan lover
I hope these two will soon get together and does this arc here have a novel? Want to read XD

Group Leader
So like, I'm guessing the punchline with that Shun guy is about him being gay? :v

Double-page supporter
Deer B, worry not. My mangas are with me when everything else aren't either.

Ugh they're still gonna reason with the fatso pig? Reason... with a pig?

Users who are viewing this thread