Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
lol classic.
*fires a shot in the air* to ggeet people's attention, start a race, signalling, ect... and accidently ends up killing something

Supporter
E5NsjCY.png

@Speak_Evil
Perfection.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The sky/space is never a safe place to shoot anything, especially the super destructive ones. Just think of how many moons, suns, planets, aircraft, spacecraft, and literal space organisms that got done in by destructive attacks like Kamehameha/Starlight Breaker.

Even worse in the Gundam series where almost everything is space and some weapons have an effective range of 100km (Shortest distance between land to space.)

@Nep if u shoot a fireball into space it shud extinguish itself due to the lack of air so..

Dex-chan lover
I think they can claim "you were flying in restricted airspace during wartime" or something like that. Just saying.

Fed-Kun's army
snippet that apparently got cut out of the novel.
Ukyou “So, this is what killed my army. No wonder we lost.”
Shouzo: “It’s not that impressive, honest... It’s strong, sure, but that’s all it is.”
Vajra: “B-Being able to wipe out the clouds doesn’t mean...that he can control the clouds!”
Dainsleif: “...That’s enough, Vajra. Still, such power. A direct hit would probably even destroy Noah [the skyship divine treasure].”
Elixir: “Indeed, Dainsleif, that’s true. Had Noah been flying above us, those flames would have consumed her and sent her back to God!”
seconds later:
Sansui: “...A ship is falling from the sky.”

Fed-Kun's army
so... flying boat, doesn't look like its for war... in a japanese story...
Ok, so, are gods on that boat?

Dex-chan lover
Should have made the hole deeper. What could he hit that way, mole people?

Aggregator gang
accidentally hit a boat. i dont think insurance will cover that

Users who are viewing this thread