Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

YAY!!! THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! AND FOR PICKING IT UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3😍🤩😘

Has it really been 5 months since the last chapter? I feel like i read this just the other week, thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
wait, did the guy with 4 (mirror, needle, elixir, spear?) of them get another 2 (ship, horn/cornucopia I'm guessing)? I know the hero guy have the sword, and the armor with the cool guy...

Dex-chan lover
@dancur

from my understanding, that was meant prior to them crash-landing, before they all incidentally gathered at that spot...

plus, didn't they kinda agree with elixir to follow them back home since the country needed the food and stuff? the guy did topple the ruling body after all...

@no168_92 well they're travelers that have never over stayed so i believe that after they solve the food crisis they will be on their way to help other places or just travel like they have been doing, unless they pull an isekai moment on us and they decide that they'll stay indefinitely

Dex-chan lover
So that Grandpa character she mentioned a lot and relies far too heavily on is gonna die and leave her in charge huh?

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 nah suiboku still strongest creature alive in that world, MC only consider stronger in sword than suiboku at that age( when he still around 500 year like MC)
Suiboku only teach MC sage sword art but didnt teach other technique one of Suiboku strongest technique can erase existence

Users who are viewing this thread