Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Group Leader
If you see anything wrong, feel free to mention me and I'll fix it when I see it
Cheers

Dex-chan lover
None of them have realized yet that he's just using a 'bit' more skill than the opponent? He hasn't actually gone all out once, yet. I'm really curious what 'all out' is going to look like, with all the horror stories people keep mentioning about his teacher.

Dex-chan lover
A decent amount of detail went into these throw-away mobs we'll never see again, probably.

Aggregator gang
Kinda lost what this guy is doing anymore lol.
Wasn’t he going to be a dad to that forgotten princess he never talks to

@Add1152000 I don't even get why is he employed under her. There is like no real purpose. If he just went a live a normal life hidden in some village, nobody would ever find his daughter which means he never needed to work for a big family so they can protect her.

Dex-chan lover
@GinShin his mission is to raise her, but Rain already has a bond with those people and remember that the moment he left his master he didn't knew shit about that world, so her help was needed at the time, now he's there just because Rain is there and that woman knows (probably the reason at the time to support him marrying the bodyguard)

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Ran here actually is on the verge of knowing what a serious Sansui is...

Sansui's not really this kind of guy in the novel and is more of "sigh here we go again..." kind of old man that deals with these brats shenanigans, and Ran here basically earned Sansui's full attention of wanting to get rid of her 'cause she's basically a pest that needs to be eradicated before turning into a huge problem.

@Red225 as @Knighto have said, Sansui's current mission is to raise Rain till she grow old enough and after that he can return back to the woods... experiencing the world and the like.

as the arc of Domino Empire ended, the current plan for Rain is to have her kid when she grows up marry to the child of the Princess of Arcana Kingdom and her future husband, Mr. President of Domino Empire

also as to why Sansui's still employed under House Sopeid:
it wasn't mentioned in the manga but in the novel, House Sopeid despite their really haughty and arrogantly high pride are actually a House way too competent once they drop their attitude... as if their attitude changed with a switch. This arc will shed a light about that. They are pragmatic, straight to the point with no nonsense bullshit in their actions and basically Emiya Kiritsugu on crack, and that earned Sansui's loyalty alongside that they love Rain and is raising her.

This was one hell of a non chapter, I assume its to set up this Ran character, but she got like what 3 pages? Rest was just reestablishing the dude's stronk an then foreshadowing something so vaguely I dunno if it even counts as a cliff hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread