Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Group Leader
If there's any mistakes, let me know.
This one took longer than the others because I have other shit I'm doing (Genshin Impact, how original).
Trying to keep it like 7 days between each chapter, I went over by a day, my bad.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust If you've been playing Genshin, I suppose I have to ask which character you're favoring over others. I've upgraded Noelle to a point where at my world level, she's more like a murderous bayblade than a maid.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust
Thanks for sharing. Ai-chan understands the feeling. Ai-chan gets constipated too and it sometimes take days to clear.

Based on that girl's expression at the final panel on the last page, it seems she has some really personal reason for this rather than just entertainment, fame, or testing herself.

Group Leader
@Glomoro
Keqing
*ahem* Sorry, I mean
KA-CHING
I love gimmicking half of the world puzzles by just teleporting instead of doing the puzzle itself

it would be nice if the Sansui - Brauer thing got some spotlight instead off all the random shit that keeps happening.

Dex-chan lover
Who is the kid in the flashback? I don't recognize it (no adult man with black hair iirc), and the timeline isn't matching up with the sage.
Who are the kids at the road? The manga reads like there is a story behind them being resurrected, particularly with the last pages.
Who is that dogman?

@PureDisgust I dld it to my phone (looked into desktop client, but seems to require yet another launcher (with unknown/questionable origin), which is always a red flag and hassle. particularly when I already can see that odds are better controls wont save it for me) a few days ago since I heard it is like botw, but I kinda rly dislike the controls (particularly for the archers), and the thing seems to have loads of mechanics that just feels cluttery (almost f2p-mmo like, with achivements, daily's, events, level-ups that cost resources, gacha, etc. - and overall cluttery ui tbh, like the inventory/equipment stuff was somehow better in botw, and that was never good). Will prolly give up on it soon, just trying to finish the tutorial first.

Dex-chan lover
Girl you already fought him. Twice. And both were an instant KO. There’s no getting better. Even if you don’t get knocked out first hit, you probably won’t be able to stand the next hit

Dex-chan lover
>I want to surpass Sansui
Might want to be able to last a minute first there champ.

Users who are viewing this thread