Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
@feha supposedly that prince. as he dint inheir the family`s magic he always felt inapt. always mentioning that he cant do anything against that magic.
but he found a path with sansui`s guidance. and now he wants to show the people who thought that they were talentless have talent hidden.

Double-page supporter
MC not having balls is getting on my nerves lol, he might as well become a eunuch

Fed-Kun's army
@Treyon Pretty sure he literally has no worldly desires anymore as part of the training. So he basically already is

I get the title and everything but when your MC is bland as hell you really need a good story and side characters to support them. This hasn’t made any real progress in the story, which isn’t very good, and most side characters are totally forgettable.

Hrmm… many of the changes between the Light Novel and manga are pretty dumb, and don't really fit Sansui's character… If things happened the way they were right now in the manga, Light Novel Sansui would have already killed the girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens Puns aside, her true form is actually...
qP90jYI.jpg

Mining is such a pain without a claymore, her actually being so useful to me in combat too is a happy coincidence or something? She'd probably have a place in my party even if she wasn't a beymaid (maidblade? She is earth element, maybe a dreidel joke to be made as well... I feel like this can be workshopped to a more perfect joke name.)

Dex-chan lover
you know i'm starting to really like this girl, she has guts. Already like her more than any other character.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch ain't gonna learn her lesson 🙄

@TUSF ease elaborate more. My curiosity is peaked.

Users who are viewing this thread