Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

@Ankara i wouldnt say hes plain but one punchman story,progression is so much better and it has a depth to its combat so its okey for it to be alittle plain as a MC but it is an exeption.. like they dont even try to write a decent story, its just halfassed to be frank

@Twig i hope you're not working for anyone in any company XD you know opness =/= power ?

Dex-chan lover
There’s no real character interaction here. The dialogue is so basic and the characters have no depth. There’s no conflict either. Does this even count as a story at this point?

My biggest problem with the MC is that he doesn't seem to be gaining anything from his "experience" in the world of man. He has maids care for his daughter and is shown to have little interaction with her so I wouldn't say he learned how to raise a child. A similar result could have been created by dropping her off at an orphanage, visiting once in a while and sending her money. Going to the outside world hasn't affected his character as he continues to have no meaningful interactions or care about anything around him. His power also hasn't changed since all the fights are over instantly and have no tension. He would have been better served staying in the forest swinging his sword.

This is what happen if you start the story as the strongest hahaha, readers won't feel any improvement from the MC and it makes all battle seems pointless, and reader starts to ponder if there is even a point making this world sword and magic haha.

I feel nothing but disappointment from this manga. A 500 year old immortal steps back into the world of man and this is the best you can do? Disgusting, even the worst of the worst Chinese web novels do better than this. Crappy daughter raising manga, crappy fighting manga, crappy harem romance manga, crappy reincarnation manga, crappy humor manga, it does nothing right.

Fed-Kun's army
Story kind of cool for being laid-back and having multiple isekai'd people. MC is boring though.

Aggregator gang
I would've loved the story if the story is multiple and progressive.
Like, As he travels through time and space he encounters many people and befriends them, solves their problem and then see through their funerals and then repeats the cycle like an actual insane immortal god.
After all, the characters in this one will all die before him and then what will he do?

Excuse me could someone tell why does this have a harem tag please ? I can definitely see that there won't be even one on one romance(maybe brauer has chance if he stops being saint but nothing more)

It's nice to see for a change some training in an isekai

also truck san is here and there isn't the adventures system like in every isekai it seems

this is very laid back

Group Leader
@SUBARU Saiga has a pretty stereotypical harem. Just because the main character doesn't have a harem doesn't mean there isn't a harem in the series.

I wanna write my awesome self insert novel! What do I do? Isekai? Yeah, that's awesome! Ok, where to start?
I know, I'll make him a sage training for long time! Wait, bored now, now what?
I know, I give him a child to take care of! Wait, bored now, now what?
I know, I'll throw in something about love and marriage! Wait, bored now, now what?
I know, [introduce new idea]! Wait, bored now, now what?
Author, probably.

Drunk monkeys seem to have a longer attention spam than the author.

Dropped.

The main character is really boring. Just because his sword skills are dull doesn't mean that he has to be as well.

Users who are viewing this thread