Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Wow so many harsh comments xD

I actually like that this series craps all over basically everything in the isekai genre. Actually...it craps all over the action, adventure and fantasy genres, too.

I find it's at least mildly enjoyable as long as it's taken as a parody of said genres and their tropes.

at first I thought this is gonna be interesting because of having to take care of a child
then he's not even taking care of that kid lol and it just become plain stupid

Exactly. It's not about fatherhood, family, exploration, adventure, world domination, fame, etc. It's just about the random stupid whims of a pampered unlikable princess and the presence-less mc that obeys them. They could easily fix this story by either changing the mcs attitude towards everything or, more easily and true to the title, just have him leave this dumb noble family.

MD@Home
I want to see the MC get pissed off, like to the point where the world shudders

For how much you all love to rag on this series, it gets twice as many views as the other series we release.

Don't worry guys he gonna start fighting real hard in about 500 years he is just the type of dude to take it slow

@FrostedFoxes oh, I definitely read OPM. That is a very fun parody. Always laughing or grinning with that one.

For all its flaws I still like elements of this 'story'. If nothing else it's a break from drama, emotional investment, disappointment and cliffhangers. Maybe this is weird but I don't want every manga I read to blow my mind, make me laugh or pull my heart strings. This is one of those easy relaxed reads.

tl;dr yes there are definitely more entertaining parodies out there. But I just like reading, dammit!

Anyone wanting to give this a shot, dont drop ot after you read just 2 or 3 chapters atleast read 5 chapters, the author didnt do it as good as he could when introducing mc to nobles (where he would work), it gets better after ch 4 and 5.

Spineless MC... I know it's their culture to bow down or dogeza, but for someone as strong as him, doesn't he have any dignity at all?
And also his spoiled brat, what the hell with forcing her own foster dad who took care of her since she was an infant bow to her?
But well, it's probably Japanese culture...

I liked this at first but the MCs personality is completely made fun of and makes him look so spineless when he trained for so long. It's just kind of disappointing after a time.

I'd give this a 5.5 or a 6. Not the worst isekai, but so far there is just a major lack of substance in it.

Fed-Kun's army
Mhm, its fun somehow, not a masterpiece, but nice to read, plus the (very) good Work from "A Mob of Deer" qualitywise! Had to be said :) I would have liked it more if he wouldnt be just a servant,having a bit more character and so, but well, since its more of a comedy i can live with it. ^^

Wasn't expecting an entire chapter of sexless NTR. MC is strongest in the country and they talk like he doesn't exist in the same room.

You buffoons do know that not caring too much about unimportant things doesnt mean that you're "spineless", right.. ? Dimwits, jesus.

Good luck with the recoveries, Deermob.

Users who are viewing this thread