Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Dex-chan lover
Mc is a robotic yes man devoid of any semblance of personality, the art is generic, and the story is bland.

5/10 totally forgettable in its mediocrity

Despite all the rating and comments, i still read this.
Bruh, taking people opnion, such as mine, into account for something that you will read even if they say it is bad, is just idiotic.
Also they are meta rating the manga, usually happens when a manga is low rated, despite being good or not, people will then start commenting that the manga is plain and boring, then everyone will start droping the manga till just people who want to read stay here.
And despite the low rating here, the views are quite high.
This just show how meta rating this manga has been through.

I wonder where the sudden burst of chapters is coming from? I thought this was a monthly manga, but we’ve passed the number of months the series went without a translator

I cant see where the plot is going... mc doesnt feel like an mc. He just goes with the flow

Dex-chan lover
I think I forgot if the mc has a personality at this point. Feels more like the genero-stoic guardian.

I give this an 8 when I first started. It seemed really interesting with a lot of potential. Now......wtf is going on with this story development. I'd give it a solid 5/6 atm

Fed-Kun's army
Ok um this Ran girl just came out of nowhere and this whole arc with her is so boring.

Thank you for this wonderful manga. I really, really want to convey my gratitude for this manga's existence, but no word or action could properly express how thankful I am for this.
For 7 years I've been ridden with a disease that has hindered my functionality. Every day was painful, and every day was oh so tiring. After another dreary day, I happened to stumble upon this.
I decided to give it a read to appease my curiosity, and lo and behold it helped me deal with my disease. In my forlorn days I read this, and the more I did the happier I became.
Alas, insonnia never hindered me anymore because of how god damn boring this is.

Users who are viewing this thread