Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

By no means that this manga is bad, it's different from other isekais. However one thing though is that our mc is like a fucking dense brick barely any emotion towards anyone really I give it a 7/10 enough to entertain

@mildev well, he is the least interesting swordsman. if he changes it up a bit, i think that would derail the whole story, no? the clue is in the title, on the 1st page of the manga

@roguerentap I disagree, his character seems interesting to me even when his swordsmanship is plain and simple.
Sure his training might be normal but he did that for 500 years with perseverance and his personality and view grew from that.

Unlike that one isekai mc that trained for 100,000,000 years and still haven't grown a single bit.

and no, I read the title and the manga if that's what you're implying.

@mildev ah im just yanking your legs. dont get me wrong, i do enjoy the MC sticking to his belief(s) and beating the sh*t out of people, just because he can, especially towards pompous pieces of sh*ts who thinks they're God.

and im curious of this MC thats been training for 100,000,000 year. is the name of the manga on the nose, like any other manga?

@roguerentap I enjoy that as well, it's satisfying.

Yes, you could give it a try to give it a read but I personally didn't liked it. If you can't find it its spelled as 100 million year in the title. Sometimes mangadex can't tell that 100 million and 100,000,000 are the same.

Good readings to you,
-fellow mangadex-user.

It's like someone scientifically created the most boring main character possible, gave him 0 agency, emotion or development and decided to replace that by making him a mindless drone of the standard haughty-narcissistic-noble-villain every other isekai props up for them to get comedically wrecked within 2.5 millisecond.

I have read utter garbage, but often that at least proved to entertaining. This... It's just sad how bad this is.

1/10

i really like this manga. i dont know why, but i don't find this manga boring but it may be because I'm looking forward to main character development?

Users who are viewing this thread