Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

I thought that sword already explained how strong Suiboku, like he can lift the mountain and close to being a god or something. Why there are still people asking how strong he is??

This manga is like oatmeal; good only for first five minutes but then becomes as interesting to consume as a bucket of glue.

Kudos to the translators tho, good work as far as I could read!

I wonder if the author will renege on his promise and be forced to write Sansui a personality if he really intends to shove him into a bed with Brauer, a woman who has spoken 2 important lines this entire series and has a personality made of cardboard. I would really laugh if the author is betrays his own premise and when attempting to write Sansui a personality, is forced to reveal/admit that the real reason he wrote a manga about being boring is because he can't actually write.

Even the cultists who used to defend this drivel last year would be forced to pretend they hated it all along so as to ride the bandwagon and escape being associated with garbage.

Ok, I guess I understand why some people dislike this manga, but... I am having so much fun with each chapter! Thanks for the updates!

I just hope it doesn't transform into a pure harem

This one depends on what kind of a story a person likes I don’t really like it since it started off good then it became boring and just cringy
especially after the marriage thing

Anyway either a 6 or a 7 out of 10

Read like 20 something chapters and I already see why people are so pissed.

This is like OPM except MC's only trait is being strong and brainless. He has no goal to chase after and no sign that he will grow nor change himself which the story has to spin him around to give him something to do. In sort, he has nothing to offer to the readers because that's his character. At least Saitama still show displeasure when face with some BS.

And side characters instead of having their own development to drive attention away from the blank MC, only perform action within the personality and traits that the author establishes for them within 5 minutes, I.e bitch noble be bitchy, expositor gotta exposition, genocide bomber be cheerful.
...ok, may be not the last one.

Story is all over the place, characters just show up and declare marriage with the person next to them like it's post mating season even though there's no build up or anything then sprinkle in the political drivel that everyone totally love.

Its okay at least i seen some wholesome, a bit of gore, and 1% romance "just a need fanservice your rating will be a 9.99'

Fed-Kun's army
Too anyone wanting to read this, the manga pretty much goes in the direction of One Punch Man so if you like (or tolerate) the fact that the 'MC' isn't actually the 'MC' because he is too overpowered so they have to fill the story with something other than 'MC kills someone in one strike".

If you're looking for wish fulfillment then you'll last about 20 chapters, or you can just wait it updates like 100 chapters so you can binge read it
If you're looking for rom com, then you shouldn't hold your breath because its pretty slow
(if you count marriage within 50 chapters slow)
If you like a shounen protag with the power of friendship and determination then go die you shouldn't read this because the MC isn't determined to do much

Basically OPM with a dash of romance, diced with a sword and slow cooked.

8/10 because i like the relationship between 'capable but humble servant and out going and slightly selfish master"

Users who are viewing this thread