Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

I've seem to noticed the inconsistency of the daughter name, from Rain to Rei and Lein

Group Leader
@Greenfox the translation quality varies wildly from group to group. If you tried to start chapter 1 with the double-MTL version, try our (A Mob of Deer) version of that chapter instead.

Yep, besides lacking breasts, he can easily pass as one with an hourglass figure.

Contributor
It Seems Eater of Cakes done by A Mob of Deers
*ba dum tss*
Seems awfully dry joke ?

Aggregator gang
this story doesn't have any theme. it just time skip the manga. 500 years or 5 years, I can't see any character grown beside thier height. It doesn't have any focus, fanservice or powerfantasy.
a waste of time. dropped

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at the mob of deers website it looks like this is a TL war and not coordinated effort

Double-page supporter
Why are there 2 separate translations of each chapter going up within days of each other?

Dex-chan lover
English scans having their petty disputes... Meanwhile, we enjoy quality releases in spanish to enjoy ?

Group Leader
We’re not exactly fighting or in a dispute... we started translating the series and have continued translating the series regardless of whatever anybody else might do.

Group Leader
We're only translating them once, and we've translated all chapters from the first... If anybody else wants to throw up their own releases, we're not going to stop them. But we're not going to stop translating every chapter as we go just because somebody posted their own version of a random chapter in the middle of the series.

is Brower (or Brow in the 2nd TL) a girl or a boy? In Eater of Cakes' translation it's a he apparently and in Mob of Deer's it's a she. To me if i look at the art, it's a girl... But ... two versions each saying a different gender. Someone has got to have it wrong, no?

Group Leader
Eater of Cakes had her as a she in the first chapter they released, and then suddenly switched. Deer A reports that Brower is referred to unironically as a girl enough times in the Japanese that it’s pretty likely that she’s a she.

wow this manga might just be the most boring manga I have ever read. The title is too true.

Maybe I'll read this to help me sleep

On a side note I wonder how these authors can mentally handle spending so much time making such a boring and lazy story

Users who are viewing this thread