Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Too bad the WN got dropped three chapters in I kinda wanted to read ahead, I like this kind of stuff. It reminds me a little bit like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, the light comedy, adventure thing.

Dex-chan lover
never mind.... it's the chapters that keeps jumping out of places

makes me want to read 12 now, would also like to know more about the marriage issue, wander if they will reveal their origins at some point and if his age becomes an issue for marriage

@greyhud90
I think the only way this kind of character would have worked is if someone so strong willed was dragging him around. He's been doing the same sword training regiment for 500 years (he only knows 4 moves) he is probably the most extreme zen monk with no desires. If she wasn't around he would have placed the baby in an orphanage and spent his days as a watch guard for a sleepy town until she grows up and then its back to the forest for training.

If he didn't mellow out from the 500 years of training somehow then he would be the generic light novel hero like the guy challenging him.

Aggregator gang
@gooong1
Yeah but he is still her bitch tho.
and he is still the generic isekai boi here whether or not the noble princess took him in,
his training was just..."I trained hard for 500 years and am now a very strong impotent monk kicking ass in another world."
It's just a cheat with extra steps where god gives him immortality and he trains for 500 years,
but after all that he doesn't really act like a 500 year old.
Now with the marriage with flat knight girl he is sure to be shackled permanently to her family, like a djinn.

This is why I hate isekai that starts as them being nobles or when they aim to be nobles, the adventure there gets killed.
too many laws/rules to follow and isekai mc being a beta cannot say NO!

this is just a rant tho, not saying this is shit tier but I hate where this is going

Group Leader
God didn't give him immortality. Becoming a sage did that. It took a while, hence the scene where he's desperate for food.

Aggregator gang
only a reason to draw him out conveniently after training for 500 years,
her only purpose is done so after that she is but another faceless character in the peanut gallery.

same here,
14 is mostly explanations but rain or rei reacting to how she was named is good

Group Leader
13 wasn’t from us, it looks like somebody sniped us by translating the Spanish MTL to English and posted that. I don’t know why it was deleted since I can only control chapters that we posted.

We’ll have our release ready on Tuesday or Wednesday, if people want to wait for a proper translation.

that makes it more of a mystery since 13 release was by the same group doing the sp mtl, even said that they did the english version a while ago just to see what was going on in teh series, but no problem with the wait for a proper version

Users who are viewing this thread