Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu

Imagine coming to the comments of this manga and complaining how boring the MC is. How many of those people do you think actually read the title? lmao
Personally, I like the manga, I don't really need to think about anything as I read, I can just chill and read it casually.

im still a little scared if there gonna adress the problem of aging or not because sansui will outlive his wive and daughter by 1000s of years

Sansui’s master did mention that Rain had the heart of sagacy, the thing that makes sages what they are. Sansui’s master did also say that b/c she also had normal mana that the heart couldn’t activate, but there’s a chance that one of the characters could find out how to do it, given that there’s so many people who have been reincarnated with special powers at once because of that god’s screw-ups.

It amuses me every time i see this on one of the most views for 6hr or 24hr.
Just so boring a story.

Fed-Kun's army
Even If This Manga Is Boring, It's Still...
Huh, what, sorry, I dozed off for a second while trying to read this. What was I saying again? Nevermind.

@Phantasimo
Imagine other people critiquing the manga so people that haven't read it like me can know it's boring and just avoid it. Who woulda thunk.

It's always fun when I find a manga on here that has a lower rating than I expect, only to pull up the rating distribution and see that people meta bombed it with 1 ratings to bring it down, good times.

@liking1024 I'm not sure how you pulled harem out of this, the MC is sorta with one character. There *is* a harem in the manga but it's not center to the story and effectively has nothing to do with the MC. If anything, the harem only exists to make fun of a typical harem protag from an outside perspective.

@phantasimo if i decide to reply to you, im going to @ you. Imagine misconstruing recognition of someone else's opinion as another person holding that opinion instead of the rational implication that they are using it as an arbiter for decision making. Seems like someone needs to understand how processing information works. ALSO imagine implying it is a good or even possible or even worthwhile thing for people to have an opinion on literally fucking everything as if that's a reasonable position to take.

Double-page supporter
Yeah,this manga is enjoyable for me,For me sansui is not the boring one,the other heroes and their harem are the ones who are boring except edgy boi,the story is fine,art is pretty good

Did those rulers go Full Retard or are they that desperate for rare powers? The only person Berserker has attacked has thoroughly trounced her in one hit - TWICE. I wonder what comes after this................

A new chapter, that's so gr...Zzzzzzzzzz. Sorry fell asleep due to the extremely boring story. A 6 rating is about right for this. If you enjoy stories that plod along with nothing much interesting happening, then this is what you're looking for.

This berserker girl seems pretty brain-dead, it doesn't really seem worthwhile to resurrect her, unless they also force her to develop some personality. And now Sansui is going to what, break her in like a wild horse or some shit? Also, those 4 fan-girls are crying over her losing but, it's kind of hilarious that they honestly thought she'd spend her entire existence undefeated and just losing a couple of times broke them that easily. This chapter at least hints at a larger world, so it's better than some of the previous, though I cringed a bit when Sansui used an honorific with the older brother. If you live for 5,000 years and attain the state of Sword Saint, being a servant to some random mortal just doesn't sit right.

That said, I love coming here to read these comments. Every once in a while you get one of those guys who tries to justify a poorly written story based on the title. If we write a garbage story, I wonder if we can force people to like it by naming it 'A story that is complete garbage.'

Will there be people who say, "Oh wow, you actually complain about Garbage Story, even though it's in the name? You don't even understand the meta-humor?" I want to make use of people with this fucked up logic, somehow, but I think it's a natural phenomenon that can't be tapped for anything useful. There's no hamster-wheel that can generate electricity from broken people like this.

That guy seriously needs to develop some balls starts thinking on his own and make his own decisions. MC being a "Yes sir" is the biggest -ve for this series. Plus do they really need 44 chapters for so little story?

Users who are viewing this thread