Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 34.1 - The battle for part-time job began.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a new love rival and harem member.

Thanks everyone at KappaBeast for the translation

MD@Home
How the hell did the guy switch hands on Kotarou's apron from one panel to the next?

Cmon author! Hurry up and make progress with the story. Does the real Fumi Tan reveal herself soon? Or realise the MC likes Fumi Tan?

Dex-chan lover
That note in the last page make me suddenly imagine a boss intro in Like a Dragon games.

She has chocolate on her name.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym a new girl enters the fray? Hmmm, but I have a feeling Kokoa will just end up like wifi-icon senpai girl from their school which is now just a footnote to this entire story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm such a tank weeb I recognized that Stuart immediately, the main gun seems a bit larger tho lol

Really dislike how you put in those dumb opinion notes in so many of these chapters.

But Im stupid and dont know where to access the raws so I have to put up with it.

Dex-chan lover
Yakuza Arc? Which one?
This one?
200.webp

Or this one? You can change "Kiryu-chan!" to "Fumi-tan!"
200.webp

Contributor
Such scum. Hitting on people who they know can't leave or protest strongly cause they're at work.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the Ykuza is his boss. This customer is just some gangster and his boss will show up and show him why you should not mess with a Yakuza. Either the boss or the new harem girl is a daughter of Yakuza boss. But it would be more interesting if it was his boss. Just the story going sideway with him getting in the good side of the Yakuza.

But I would have rather seen a proper progress to the romance. He definitely warming up to the girls. But I really hope that either he goes with the girl behind Yumi since she knows that he loves her Avatar no?
Or just start a proper Harem route somehow :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread