Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The exciting battle begins

Supporter
Wasn't HE the one supposed to be the one who was great at academics? Why is she great at sports AND academics?
Because the author has succeeded in having you follow Kotaro's mindset of him making massive improvements, but at the same time absolutely convinced that everyone else has been static in their growth. They can then give a nice serving of humble pie (to comedic effect, of course).

I hope that student council guy not gonna become annoying just because she's like mc and not him
I've found a center point in my mind that allows me to not be surprised in both possible situations of:
1) The president is actually a girl.
2) The president is indeed a guy.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "Damn I thought she'd be more embarressed"

Are you retarded MC? Did you forget these are the girls that did things like grab your dick like it was a hotdog and other lewd things? Why would she get flustered? Especially after you returned and they got wet with the idea of you being naked.....

So how many chapters (My guess is next one) that President will interrupt the girl from misbehaving with MC at the last minute?

Group Leader
Alright, now the revenge plot begins and shit's getting nuts pretty fast! Just the way I like it >:D

But man, she hasn't played basketball since elementary school, implying the MC was the only person who would play with her and she hasn't had a match since he moved away. No wonder she decided to use sexy underwear every day readying herself for the day he would challenge her, she must have been looking forward to it.

Also, she hasn't played in years, her body developed in several different ways that would now hinder her performance, but she still managed to dribble and make a long distance shot like it was nothing. If she hadn't stopped playing the MC wouldn't be able to make a single move on her if she's that good rusty.

Dex-chan lover
For page 4, I think Kotaro should be saying "Don't care", not "No cares". At page 8, the rules seemed to imply that the shooter would take off clothing for shooting a 3 point shot. I think the sentence should be reworded to show the other person would be taking off clothing.

Kotaro and Kanae underestimated each other. I certainly underestimated Kanae, since I thought she would be way more rusty. But it seems she has quite the skills to dribble balls!

The class president seems jealous. Will he be a rival to Kotaro?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC: "Damn I thought she'd be more embarressed"

Are you retarded MC? Did you forget these are the girls that did things like grab your dick like it was a hotdog and other lewd things? Why would she get flustered? Especially after you returned and they got wet with the idea of you being naked.....

So how many chapters (My guess is next one) that President will interrupt the girl from misbehaving with MC at the last minute?
To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, MC might have assumed that showing he is now on similar footing if not outright better than these three arrogant prodigies would throw them off-balance. At which point que the gloating, taunting about possibly losing to the talentless crybaby they smugly and effortlessly enjoyed steamrolling and humiliating in the past, before finally being stripped down to their birthday suits and as he stands over them sneering triumphantly. Them being girls likely doesn't change much, if anything, in his mind (being naked in-front of someone who looks down on you can be mortifying for everyone, regardless of gender). He is oblivious to their feelings for him at best, and subconsciously repulsed by them at worst (which is/would not be unreasonable or surprising given how they treated him in the past). And then there is the cherry on-top: his infatuation/simping for the v-tuber.

Of course, that's giving him (and this manga) as much credit as I can (and more than they both likely deserve lol). Like you, I see this match coming down to them being tied, both reduced to just their underwear (and being flustered by the other's appearance), the deciding point about to be settled...only to be interrupted by the prez at the last moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread