Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - The same battle of the past has begun (1)

Dex-chan lover
She hasn't played since elementary school vs him who's been training his ass off. And if she hasn't played in that long, she's not used to playing with... two extra balls bouncing around. Yet, she's still ahead of him until the end, while essentially trying to lose. ...

Okay, granted I'm bitching because it's not my fetish.

On the plus side, he's showing zero hots for her. (So far.) Maybe we end up with three horny girls chasing after this guy who wants nothing to do with them (as women).

PS: Prez looks like a crossdressing girl. She'll have to get in line for a piece.

Group Leader
Typo on page 3, it should say "You get on my nerves!", not "You get my nerves!"

MD@Home
Thirstier than the average YT comment section of a female gamer post-face-reveal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is some dumb shit but my brain likes dumb shit ... then my gutter brain saw page 4 and was like 'motherfucker what', LOL.

Double-page supporter
She hasn't played since elementary school vs him who's been training his ass off. And if she hasn't played in that long, she's not used to playing with... two extra balls bouncing around. Yet, she's still ahead of him until the end, while essentially trying to lose. ...

Okay, granted I'm bitching because it's not my fetish.

On the plus side, he's showing zero hots for her. (So far.) Maybe we end up with three horny girls chasing after this guy who wants nothing to do with them (as women).

PS: Prez looks like a crossdressing girl. She'll have to get in line for a piece.
You got a point but don't forget that he had to train three different type of things in order to compete against three gals: Basketball, Wrestling & Gaming. It's very difficult for a person to manage those three things & execute them perfectly. But we'll have to see how he goes with Wrestling & Gaming for next two gals.

Dex-chan lover
fF7uFx1oitin.png

GO TO HORNY JAIL ALREADY, THOT
I see what you did there! :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Kind of irrelevant to the chapter, but I hadn't read any of the comments and I just now realized this was made by the same person that did "A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman". I knew there was something familiar about the art.
I sensed that too, the downcast eyes set off alarms in my monkey brain.

Contributor
You got a point but don't forget that he had to train three different type of things in order to compete against three gals: Basketball, Wrestling & Gaming. It's very difficult for a person to manage those three things & execute them perfectly. But we'll have to see how he goes with Wrestling & Gaming for next two gals.
I'd find it hilarious if he trained on decade old games and the challenge was on a new version.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know if he's a dense MC or a chad, but my boy ended the game like a total boss.

Double-page supporter
I'd find it hilarious if he trained on decade old games and the challenge was on a new version.
Yeah quite difficult & Shigure might be need some training on the modern games as well.
Also the fact that he even dare to challenge three gals in Studies, Soccer & Karaoke as mentioned in Chapter 2. He must've trained so hard for those things

Also how did that President not realise she was doing this willingly and her obvious anger towards him for ruining her 1 on 1 with MC? Actually the only thing I don't like was that MC set himself up when he agree'd that he forced her to undress like no you didn't lol infact she mostly undressed herself.
bc he doesnt give a damn about the president dude all he cares about is winning

Dex-chan lover
bc he doesnt give a damn about the president dude all he cares about is winning
Yeah but saying that you forced her to undress the President could have used that to get him arrested or in the least expelled from the school.

Users who are viewing this thread