Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - The same battle of the past has begun (1)

Supporter
kDfSixPRw3mc.png

GO TO HORNY JAIL ALREADY, THOT

(updated with censored img; sorry, mod)
Can I have the uncensored version? 😭

MD@Home
Can I have the uncensored version? 😭
I wouldn't bother, you didn't miss much. There wasn't much to censor to begin with. That character's … ahem, font … is still fully clothed in neutral fantasy uniform pantsu or one-piece-swimsuit-style garment or whatever under that sticker of modesty.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope the President stays far away and doesn't cause unnecessary drama

Supporter
I wouldn't bother, you didn't miss much. There wasn't much to censor to begin with. That character's … ahem, font … is still fully clothed in neutral fantasy uniform pantsu or one-piece-swimsuit-style garment or whatever under that sticker of modesty.
Ah I thought they really showed the uh meow meow, thank you though!

Dex-chan lover
I get that he was trying to be "smart" with what clothing he was taking off, but it's really not a good idea to play on a court in bare feet.

Also, I was totally prepared for him to just take his ball and go home, so it happening otherwise was a nice treat.

Beyond that, Kotoro has Big Fooly Energy as well.
jokes on you, we mofos in remote areas of 3rd world countries played ball on mud, dirt, either blazing hot or super cold concrete... The extreme one was during storms where it's 1.5m deep flooding already. :kek:

Supporter
jokes on you, we mofos in remote areas of 3rd world countries played ball on mud, dirt, either blazing hot or super cold concrete... The extreme one was during storms where it's 1.5m deep flooding already. :kek:
The specific kind of nature of a basketball court kind of depends on sneakers for traction. Feet don't exactly perform that duty well, followed by any accumulation of moisture is basically going to ensure that you completely biff it.

Dex-chan lover
The specific kind of nature of a basketball court kind of depends on sneakers for traction. Feet don't exactly perform that duty well, followed by any accumulation of moisture is basically going to ensure that you completely biff it.
I forgot to say that we're usually barefoot when we used to play. At best, we'd wear flipflops.

MD@Home
The modesty sticker is from Time Stop Brave, and the explosive deluge is the recurring spontaneous reaction to the MC's touch by one of the forgettable characters from Parallel Paradise, and yes, I have any idea how little that narrows it down.

Last edited:
Supporter
"Are you angry? What's wrong?" Gee I wonder, not like you're a full-on cockblocker-- or rather, cuntblocker.

Dex-chan lover
MC salvaged his character with one shot akin to a 3 point buzzer beater. Good job MC.

Users who are viewing this thread