Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - The same battle of the past has begun (1)

Supporter
I get that he was trying to be "smart" with what clothing he was taking off, but it's really not a good idea to play on a court in bare feet.

Also, I was totally prepared for him to just take his ball and go home, so it happening otherwise was a nice treat.

Kind of irrelevant to the chapter, but I hadn't read any of the comments and I just now realized this was made by the same person that did "A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman". I knew there was something familiar about the art.
Beyond that, Kotoro has Big Fooly Energy as well.

Power Uploader
I am so happy that this is weekly and not monthly. A monthly manga of this quality would have been ridiculous and an instant drop from me. Translation is a bit hard to understand at times. "What luck! Even if it was a 2 point shot" is a very hard sentence to understand. Also, I think it should be "How come you don't get embarrassed while playing basketball in lewd erotic underwear" or something like that. Why is she saying "Wake up", that guy is not sleeping.

so what's the deal did the author give up on the other married couple manga or what ?

Ngl this story goes way too fast for its own good. Give it a few more chapters and they'll run out of ideas. It feels a bit weird considering the author already has made a few great mangas, but this one gives of a "rookie" feeling of not being sure where to point the story. Again, I might be completely wrong about my early concerns and this story turns out to be pretty good. Guess we'll see ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
but that shot was actually a 3 pointer because his feet were outside the lines

Supporter
Ngl this story goes way too fast for its own good. Give it a few more chapters and they'll run out of ideas. It feels a bit weird considering the author already has made a few great mangas, but this one gives of a "rookie" feeling of not being sure where to point the story. Again, I might be completely wrong about my early concerns and this story turns out to be pretty good. Guess we'll see ¯\(ツ)
Maybe it's a short story, don't need to wait 100 chapters for the guy to realize that women find him attractive.
Though he is still dense and chasing after traps due to biological women ruining his early life lol.

This translation though, it is ROUGH.

Users who are viewing this thread