Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Embarrassing Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
I'm still convinced none of these girls are gonna win MC over. At least romantically, either with teacher or none at the end for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.
That was... The most normal chapter of them all.
"I masturbate."
Girl 2: "Understandable have a nice day"
Akira: "I like playing soccer!"

Group Leader
i3gqv8kygdy51.jpg
bro i swear

Dex-chan lover
You know, I didn't think it was possible, but I'm actually turned off by how stupidly turned on they all are. I think I understand a little of why some girls are scared of their crushes learning this side of them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
I think the translation for the Okazu pun is good! Its usually impossible to literally translate puns anyways.
Its a good idea to leave some translator noted about the original

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess we will need another translator for this manga....
So what kind of sacrifice? Are we throwing him into a volcano? Eating him alive? Drinking his blood before dumping him into a well? Carving out his heart with a ceremonial dagger on an altar? Tying him to a tree and then making circles with his intestines around him? Crucifixion? Blood eagle? Tying him to two horses and then sending them in different directions? Putting him into a cage which we will hang from a church? Just hanging? Mr Hands style? Put him in a jar? Burn him at a stake? Drown him in a lake? Lock him in a tight space and place mouse on top of him and then set something above them on fire, thus causing them to dig into him in an attempt to escape the flames? Just locking him in a barrel? Or like a billion other methods people have used to kill other people in spectacular ways?

Dex-chan lover
Every character in this series is trying to out-stupid the entire cast of Jitsu wa Watashi wa.
Yeah, no, that's virtually impossible.

The level of lovable idiocy in that manga is just too much for a simple trio of thirsty girls to even possibly hope to outdo.

Dex-chan lover
The two classmates were just randomly talking about their classmates, and realized it? Now that's lampshade hanging.

Wow Akira, you're that inncoent? Come on, I would have thought a gal like you would know what Shigure was doing. Seems Shigure is really need for Kotaro. Compared to Kanae, who's pretty straightforward, Shigure's gonna have a hard time getting to Kotaro.

I find it kinda funny that both Kanae and Akira tried changing their outfits to seduce Kotaro, but Shigure really was just worried. That's best girl behavior right there!

Power Uploader
Why won't this have 100k favorites? It has all the elements that people absolutely love. Give it a few more chapters. This shit is going to blow up.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry for being so dumb
More like you hate side dishes. Let's be real it would be fine if you translated it as:
I side dish myself daily while thinking about kotaro.....
What do you mean by "side dish?" You're talking about food?
I still don't get it! What do you mean by side dishing yourself? .....
As a result you're had the the urge to side dish yourself....

It does kinda sound like they are talking about suicide....

Users who are viewing this thread