Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Embarrassing Battle Begins

Double-page supporter
Spotted a little small detail mistake at page 11, Shigure's sport jacket was somehow zipped back but later on unzipped again & it didn't even show her doing it or not

Dex-chan lover
Those girls are down bad lmao.

It's a good things are different from what I expected.

Aggregator gang
Every character in this series is trying to out-stupid the entire cast of Jitsu wa Watashi wa.

Ah I see so 2 of them are already down bad shigure is down bad enough to "play" with herself every day 🗿🗿🗿

Dex-chan lover
I think you made the right call on the translations. The point of translating shouldn't be word for word but rather the authors intent, the concept the words represent should be maintained in the new language.

Also this chapter was much easier to read than previous ones and the dialogue was more natural.

Group Leader
I think you made the right call on the translations. The point of translating shouldn't be word for word but rather the authors intent, the concept the words represent should be maintained in the new language.

Also this chapter was much easier to read than previous ones and the dialogue was more natural.
Thank you. I try to learn from my mistakes, but as I work on this alone, it is inevitable that I can't notice the grammatical/word errors :(

Dex-chan lover
I get what "okazu" literally means and what it's supposed to imply, but in my experience I usually see it translated as "fap material" instead of literally as "side dish." So yeah, I don't mind what you did here.

Users who are viewing this thread