Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.2 - The shaking battle has begun

Aggregator gang
That's not the ONLY thing THICC ... okay that was un-called for. I should know better but I couldn't help myself. Help myself from ALSO getting thick over here ... I'll stop now. But still, I have NO REGRETS.
No no it's fine. I knew what I was saying and knew someone would think about it in that way.

Dex-chan lover
First thought: I knew it!

Second thought: wait, is this too obvious? Is author-kun throwing a feint?
It does seem a little weird she'd have a keychain of herself. My money is still on wi-fi girl, even though she was presented as pretty unlikable.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, before the confirmation I assumed 2.4 Gigahertz Chan was fumi-tan
Thanks for the TL
With this author, it's usually a safe bet to assume the funniest option is the correct option. :meguu:

This would be a definite subversion of that.

Dex-chan lover
With this author, it's usually a safe bet to assume the funniest option is the correct option. :meguu:

This would be a definite subversion of that.
is there any chance that the author just do a "wait u though it was her? lmao nope its her brother that goes to the same school" move?

Group Leader
inb4 the girls find out the one mc likes is a vtuber... then finds out the vtuber is actually closer to home

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love all the people in the comments not used to this author doing the most straightforward thing in their series.

Dex-chan lover
Clumsy, big boobs, megane, braided hair, shy, smart and a closet otaku.
R.536c60d53d94af824d3cb2bb86da93ca

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the new random girl they introduced who instantly fell in love with him after 5 minutes was actually someone relevant, and not just a random

Dex-chan lover
Alright, alright, okay. Sensei is the one true pairing, but the new girl is okay i guess

Dex-chan lover
Oh so maybe i was wrong about the teacher being the vtuber..well there we have it

Users who are viewing this thread