Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.2 - The battle for revenge has begun

Dex-chan lover
Sumika is absolutely best girl and the logical choice for endgame. By getting together with her, all 3 of the idiots loose by default so the MC gets his victory lap against them all at once and then gets together with his vr crush as well.

Supporter
Great now the girl is the dumb one "I can't possibly compete with them" ... girl you are the vtuber this man LOVES lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Why not a reverse harem end, with Sumika at the center?
Maybe the others can also become v-tuber simps and fall for her:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
She has the greatest chance, just needs a bit of self-confidence.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it's probably for the best you don't tell him that you're Fumi, Sumika.

I'm not saying Kotaro would handcuff you to a radiator until you signed a marriage certificate with him... But... You never really know for sure...

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I like the three girls more because they are funnier. And I honestly think Sumika being the eventual winner is the red herring.

Double-page supporter
The only solution here is that they split him among the four of them, 52 weeks in a year each of them got 13 weeks each

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well Sumika finally admitted her feelings for Kotaro. It would now be ironic if, with the 3 girls' help, Sumika will finally be able to become her alter ego's personality and truly be how she wants to be (i.e. to be the real life Fumi-tan) and really make Kotaro gravitate towards her :LOL: (this is unless Kotaro only likes 2D/2.5D girls at this stage).

Users who are viewing this thread