Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.2 - The battle for revenge has begun

Dex-chan lover
She literally has the most in common with him. Plus, he already likes her digital persona, the only difference between her and the persona is the fact one is a digital model.

Dex-chan lover
Im really gonna curse author if he/she not make this into harem end

Dex-chan lover
another vtumor-chan ep yawn
can’t enjoy this as much since every progress the main three are going to make are prevented due to the status quo going back to how mc is being reminded about her love for the vtumor. basically, she’s a mainstay now and it’s a contest for being the biggest cuckqueen among the three. dropped

Dex-chan lover
Sumika has the strongest chance unless Kotaro separate the VTuber and the person behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Believe in yourself, girl.

And I like that the bullies see her as a friend. If they were smart, they would get in the Fumi-tan fan club too. Another way to bond with the lead.

Dex-chan lover
Chance? She's already won lol. Vtuber card is really OP. Don't underestimate a Vtuber simp.

Aggregator gang
I'm sure the new girl will lose. But I'll support her anyway

Dex-chan lover
Leaving aside that Hinode is already in love with your alter-ego, you're just plain better than the other girls, Sumika. I haven't wanted a side character to win this badly since Okasu Bekarazu (which weirdly had a similar setup: three terrible "heroines" and one shy side character who the MC was already in love with).

Dex-chan lover
Abs-skirt combo always gets me. :lewd:

Personally, I wanted Sumi-tan to actually be real main character and not a vtuber/cosplay. Would be funny to see in action with the main cast.

Who?

I see you are familiar with the trends. Childhood friends lose pretty hard.
Most likely the vtuber but if the author is a true man, he better end this with the harem route like 100gf or gfgf

Dex-chan lover
These "confronting the bully" scenes are always so cringe in manga lmao

Page 3 🤣

Dex-chan lover
No, Sumika. You definetely have 100% chance!
Thanks for the sl! Gashadokai!

Last edited:
Supporter
image.png

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Users who are viewing this thread