Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic

Dex-chan lover
Dragon, dullahan, cyclops, and husky are all top tier girls. The only real low point was "Soul-Sucking Demon", This would have been an easy 10/10 if not for that one.

Great series of oneshots. Peter Grill does a disservice to the oneshot is based on though I would like a manga based on solopipB ones.

Double-page supporter
Is there a series based on the covers? or the other way around (the covers were inspired by a series)? Also i want mor eof Wan Complex, that ws too cute and i like animal girls whose animal parts are more than just cosmetics (behaviour is different from 100% humans and they have animal quirks without them being exagerated).

I especially loved when her tail was wagging, i just love that, and also the "rub my belly", only thing missing was the ears moving or something but i suppose that wouldn't really match (elves would, and Raphtalia from Shield Hero does, her tail is also wonderfully expresive)

This was a great anthology series, wish it didn't end so soon. I've only seen Chapter 13 get picked up as its own manga and while that's great I do think a lot of them deserved it as well (some even more); especially both of solopipB's works in chapters 8 and 15. They were the best every volume.

i advise that everyone should skip the soul sucking demon chapter (16).
it is jarringly tonally different from the rest of the chapters

since
while the majority are fluffy rom coms with maybe a few having touches of sad backstory, the soul sucking demon chapter is just the woman killing a dude.

Why do i feel like the Fairy one is:
Like the Fairy being the incarnation of a True Karen, Mooching of her husband, not even doing any of the housework herself

Almost all of them are really good, maybe the first one and two others might be a bit questionable but otherwise it's all pretty wholesome. Can't wait for more.

most of the stories were wholesome throughout or at least had a happy ending. but what the fuck happened on Soul Sucking Demon? I get not everyone will share the same tastes as me but it really doesn't fit the general feeling of the other stories

@Latarus
most of the stories were wholesome throughout or at least had a happy ending. but what the fuck happened on Soul Sucking Demon? I get not everyone will share the same tastes as me but it really doesn't fit the general feeling of the other stories

Yeah I understand that what the fuck happened. And I don’t know what happened with the last chapter as well. I wasn’t too big of a fan. All the other ones were great

Came back after a while, the soul sucking one still fucked me up.

Like as soon as I saw the first page I remembered it all, the others wheren't like that.

Last chapter was by far my fave

Users who are viewing this thread