Jinmen - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - The Guardian

If you're going solo: NO

If you team up with a proofreader with whom you can discuss what you meant to say, and he/she corrects it into proper English: YES

Truly, I'm grateful, dude, but as things are it was painful to read, and most of the speech bubbles didn't make any sense at all. You cannot solo it, you need to be helped by a fluent English speaker person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing this series, but yeah that's also a no from me.
Your translation lacks coherency, I barely understand anything from it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for bringing it back but it’s the No for me because I can’t understand some of it.

Yes if it’s not to hard on your lively hood. Thank you for translating. I don’t know why there’s a bunch of I-Pad children telling you to stop.

Well i've always wanted to keep reading this so this is a surprise, and it's even finished to there's no rush, thanks for the TL, a team is always welcome but for doing it alone it's not bad, iirc i think Jinmen is translated on spanish but i never bothered to read their TL since their page was full of ads, perhaps you would have an easier time translating that, thanks though i hope you continue

Hello, I´m the spanish translator of jinmen, i can see that you use my translation for this chapter, well, if you want i can help you for complete a english translation, because how translator isn´t enough just to translate the words, you have to adapt them, how i already went by the japanese tranlation i can give you a hand for adapt it (also, i took some liberties). If you want my help, you can contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread