Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Ryunheit's Conquest

Dex-chan lover
So they made another one of the same series? I remember reading three or four chapters of this story, but the main character looked more...grown up, I guess? And the viceroy didn't look quite so silly, either.
Here it is: https://mangadex.org/title/20274/jinrou-e-no-tensei-maou-no-fukukan
But I must have read it on another site, since this one has no english chapters. Maybe back when I was still dumb enough to use kissmanga?

Also, the other sites I follow with this specific version had theirs posted on 12/27/19. So this site's chapter is waaaaay behind.

@riger

Chapter 2 was posted about 45days ago but the chapter was deleted. Here’s the Reddit thread back then: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eg2e2u/disc_jinrou_e_no_tensei_maou_no_fukkan_hajimari/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Fed-Kun's army
This seems like a more interesting isekai, where the main character's previous life matters not to him but his sensibilities and personality carried over. I hope you continue to scanlate this and that it continues to be released in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look. I invade a peaceful trading hub. Of course people die, but *teehee* at least I told them to not kill too many. Also, even though I started a sneakattack from the inside on you guys, I won't enslave or kill you (any further), but just take away your freedom to govern yourself. Ain't I dashing?

... I don't know, but even though I see stuff like that happening all the time in such a setting, I can't really sympathise with the MC. He is the villain so far, no matter how you look at it. The author better come up with a good bg-story, how the alliance is trying to genocide the demon races, because it confuses them with monsters (, which might be a bad thing. I don't know, but it seemed to matter to MC).

@reiseralmus
You sure about that first problem? Just went through it on three different devices and everything seems to load fine.
And about them duplicates, another user had pointed it out earlier so I've already gone ahead and fixed it. Thanks for letting me know though!

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix the monster versus demon thing would make a lot more sense in japanese, my assumption is its a difference between 魔人 and either 魔物 or 魔獣 (probably the second one) which would be like calling people "animals" instead of "humans"

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx: https://mangadex.org/chapter/643006/41 It's kinda explained here.

But yeah, being called improperly irked them.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix i dunno if the manga will adress it or not but there some explanation about the demon lord army and why they wage the war againts human alliance, as for what you said about how the story progress there one thing kinda different here compared to other,for one Veight hardly any hypocrite if compared to other MC in same situation "hurdur even i am monster/intheirside i will not kill human since i am human/former" Veight will kill if the enemy come to his front door no matter its human or not, as for this one case its already explained by him he want to conquer the city but not complete destroy it since he needs human there for furture plans

@Riger I do believe the chapters for the alternate story were uploaded as well on MD, or at least a few were of one of the two. I do recall reading this particular chain of events months ago, and I have seen many manga begin translation then the chapters vanish off the MD database.

Users who are viewing this thread