Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Veight vs The GarNi Brothers

Double-page supporter
"Can we really trust these demons" made me think of "Harvey Dent, can we trust him?"

I still dunno what to feel about Airia... but I guess I'll find out in a few chapters or so (And hopefully it don't take so long next time <_<)

Fed-Kun's army
I am a little confused about the two manga versions of the story.
can someone explain it to me?

@hyenagames First Mango was yeeted from production due to the artstyle being too demanding and other reasons I'm too lazy to remember. The current one is a reboot with quite a few changes, but on-going nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update, I thought this was april fools chapter, turns out legit onr
Appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
ZZwYNKh.png

@Otong777 Ohoho... That's where you're wrong, my dear sir/ma'am/it. Indeed, today is the eve of the first April, so it's only natural that you would expect an april fools chapter, a joke, a facsimile of content brought on by the custom of this infamous time. Yet, in case you haven't noticed, you've already fallen right into our trap!

For you see, we are operating on 200 iq! By uploading a real chapter on a day where fictitious falseness reigns supreme, we subvert your expectations; deceive commonality, tricking you into believing what is not to be awaited, and thus accomplishing the Fooling of April!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Interested to see where this is going...and see more of the fluffy combat engineers.

Dex-chan lover
Idk I liked the other version better. This just feels like typical isekai "I'm the strongest lmao".
>Demons are good, humans are bad
>I'm not a warrior, I'm a mage
Literally the worst tropes too.

Dex-chan lover
She got attached real fucking fast.

@hyenagames We're not allowed to have nice things, so this the shitty adaptation continued serialization while the adaptation with good pacing, tone, and art was cancelled by the second volume.

ya this feels pretty odd when you consider how some soldiers were actually killed not that long ago kinda doubt their families would consider him very kind-hearted

Thanks for the translation! More please!!! I'm hoping to see the centaur girl soon!

Users who are viewing this thread