Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Interview

Double-page supporter
Having an intelligent, introspective demon lord is more interesting than having a ranting and raving one, I think.

Suspecting the Demon Lord was interviewing him as a successor candidate. Hopefully, that doesn't mean something like 'the demon king's daughter' is supposed to marry him, but shows up because she hates the idea. Tired of constantly introduced females for MCs.

Dex-chan lover
@misinformed
from what i recall of the novels, the demon lord doesn't have any daughters (or children). No one's getting married. Also the series is very light on romance - mostly it's politics and worldbuilding.

@zz2000 @Clion Thanks! Enjoy this manga too much for that nonsense. Honestly, I was making myself a bit angry thinking about how that predictable story would ruin the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, aside from "Overlord" series, this is giving me a vibe that we will not see trample and destroy tactics which we are accustomed to when in comes to Demon Lord kingdom.
A unique kind of organization will be seeing on this series, and will give us an insight of "what if" the demon lord kingdom acts tactically and strategically like the humans...

And...........
The best master to have in the world was a loli with different character flavors
1. Mage loli
2. Vampir Loli
3. Tsun tsun loli
4. thicc thigh loli
5. messy hair loli
6. sleepy loli
7. Yandere loli

Everyone of these unique characters, as long as they are one of your master, be glad you feel alive and kicking...

Dex-chan lover
@misinformed hello there, i'm a current reader of the novels (they're great, highly recommend). you have no worry of forced romance, or anything of the sort. if there is any romance, it's so subtle you'll probably miss it when you read pass it. plus, since 90% of it is told through veight's perspective and he's a dense blockhead when it comes to women, as stated by literally everyone around him. the story itself just focuses on world building, politicing, and battle strategy with some comedy in between that.

i don't like this manga cuz of what it did to airia. the art has her looking like a 12 year-old kid while she;s supposed to be a 20ish year-old cool beauty.

Fed-Kun's army
Veight, Demon Lord, Doug. god what would i exchange for such hotties.

to anyone who knows spanish the spanish version for this manga is translated up to ch.30 here is the link
https://lectormanga.com/library/manga/40477/jinrou-e-no-tensei-maou-no-fukukan-hajimari-no-shou

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SPOILER! :
the demon lord is also an reincarnated person. that's why he is so strong and smart

Users who are viewing this thread