Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou

Dex-chan lover
Yea. I've also read this before im sure. But with different artist

Aggregator gang
Edit: Honestly it’s okay but I prefer the previous manga art, this one feels less serious,dark and Characters feel more Beta

Dex-chan lover
@Tych Thanks for pointing that out (there wasn't a description related to that by the time I asked, though).

Dex-chan lover
again? the previous was superior in every aspect, this is just ... cheesy

Aggregator gang
????? what happen to the old artist who drew the manga? died or what?
why r they need to do this version?

Fed-Kun's army
Those are some good doggos!

I remember that the other manga adaptation of this was really hard to follow, so hopefully this one will do a better job with the framing/pacing/whatever it was that went wrong with the other one.

Please, for the love of god. Translate the other version! Same story but done by a different artist. This too shounen(childish) while the other one was golden! 😢

Dex-chan lover
They should totally waste their time and translate the other one that was cancelled instead of this one that is ongoing!!! 🙄

Dex-chan lover
The tone seems a lot more lighthearted and the narration is way more straightforward. Did they think the previous adaptation was hard to follow? I did like the other version's artstyle more, but I was expecting much worse from everyone's reactions. Holy fuck dude get an assistant and give us some backgrounds though.

@HakaishinAndroid616 Even if it doesn't progress much further, it was much more enjoyable.

Pretty good start just like the first version. I do prefer the tone in the previous rendition but this one works better for manga format I feel. Hope it does better than the previous.

Dex-chan lover
The art difference is whatever, I'd just like to see it make it past the ten chapter mark. I picked this up before I decided that, but I've since imposed a ten chapter minimum on certain tags before I even take a look at them. It's a good amount to decide if say, an isekai or reincarnation novel adaptation is standing out from the herd in any sort of positive way or not.

I really like the fluffy art style. I wouldn't mind reading more of this. I looked at the other version and it doesn't stand out, it looks like your typical lame isekai manga from LN adaptation. At least this version has personality because of the art style.

The art is good and the motions/kinetics feel right. The MC himself hasn't been given much depth of personality as yet, but only the first chapter was available at the time of this writing. Just the quality of the art gives it an 8/10. There are no deal-breakers as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread