Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Echoes of Temptation

Another delusional women that will fail in the end like any other.

Dex-chan lover
She's no better then the Dominators, in fact, she's downright worse.

Guess we have the villian for this arc.

Double-page supporter
Always thought the Dominators put Mashiro in that device, surprised to find out that it was someone from the female side that did it. This manga is full of surprises.
Also noticed that the device currently plugged into Mashiro is different from the one Midori is holding. The excrement extraction system looks rather different.

Finally a comment on Midori. Chick's got a god complex. Can't see her ending up alive down the line. Unless, maybe if someone uses her own powers against her.

thanks @nevian70gr

sweet can't wait for the next cha..........

(saw the mangaka twitter & saw it gonna be an extra chapter since it for the book/tank)........WELL F$%* we have to wait 2 month for the next chapter :( LOL

Fed-Kun's army
"I wonder why the Dominators would put a limiter on such an amazing ability when it can even be used to steal the very will to live from your enemies...?"

Yeah, there's no way this isn't foreshadowing of Midori's eventual downfall.

Look, when the army of genocidal rapist slavers (who have been known to use branwashing in the past too) think that something is just too dangerous to be used, then it IS too dangerous to be used. It might not be evident now, but I bet that attack has some nasty aftereffects or a worrying weakness.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at some point Mashiro might be awakening a bondage fetish considering how many times she has been captured

Dex-chan lover
...she's gonna end up using the mindscrew on Zane. That and show him the feed of Mashiro being worn down by pleasure
His final sacrifice is near

I just realized does that mean her mother was pregnant with other children besides mashiro as she is hooked up to the pregnancy device. Also I wonder where us ryou her real father

Holy shit I love this chapter so much. Hot as shit. There's even the shot of her walking out the door as Mashiro screams, leaving her to her fate like she's a fucking Bond villain. In terms of fetishy bullshit they nailed it with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that settles it. Her hatred towards men in general due to their awful behavior drove her absolutely bonkers.
Kinda funny how she saw Gloria as a "traitor". Gloria, who found out that intercourse with the one you love is the way to go, not what the dominators have been doing so far.
Maybe I find it funny because not knowing love puts Midori & Co., sees men as nothing but savages,and dominators, who see women as nothing but sex objects, in the same place. Mashiro's right in saying that she's becoming what she hate.

As I said in the previous chapter following Midori's introduction, her being like this is kinda 'justified' since the dominators made her snap. Though, looking at how she treated Mashiro and Gloria as some kind of traitor, putting them in predicaments shown in current chapter, makes her progressively unredeemable...

Midori's hatred and madness are too great and she's beyond saving, at this point a quick death is the most merciful ending she could hope for.

... I kind of expect Folka to be the one who will eventually pull the trigger.

Still, I have no pity for the Dominators. They created a monster, and now the monster haunts them so, good riddance.

well this has now gone beyond retarded, i made it till here, i gave it an honest chance, time to drop it now

Users who are viewing this thread