Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This is why you re-read the chapter with better translation.
@Scrabbleman Yeah,that was major error from the other translation. I thought that was heronia all this time. Glad we got the clarification here.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
Betias words might be holding the Yandere Prince back for now, but its just gonna build up his rancor.

Aggregator gang
there should be a stairs-kun considering how many people fall down stairs in mangas

Dex-chan lover
Ilya is going to die...

@guardian1102 yeah, if you didn't notice the "heroine's" terrible acting as she tried to make the encounter under a tree several chapters back happen, followed by referring to Bertia as "just a villainess" even before she introduced herself as such. She's also displayed knowledge of how encounters are supposed to go in the game originally. I am a wee bit disappointed that she was going for the reverse harem because it means she doesn't really see the people around her as real.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the release! I wonder if we'll get to see the prince panic.

@icarushector Well, I guess the "reverse harem" is kind of a dick move on a real world but since she would be loved by so many influential people and there was nothing that could go wrong (she knew what would happen and had charm magic) it was worth a shot. Still, that only shows, as you said, that she doesn't see them as humans.

MemorableLavishAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

“TWO KIDS GON’ DIE TONIGHT!”

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath I'm willing to withhold judgement on the use of charm magic, because the fact that it was actually magic and more importantly the fact that it was effectively an addiction status effect was not actually made clear in the game. Heck, if I remember correctly it's a state secret. She's probably not aware of the dark side of her little bird friend.

Dex-chan lover
she probably became %200 dumber after falling down the stairs

Dex-chan lover
Heronia: Just what is going on!?
Bertia: I know! I never get it myself! D:

In this one matter alone, these two isekai idiots are on the exact same wavelength. Technically, being heroic while acting as a villain and villainous while acting as a heroine probably counts too, but there's probably a fundamental moral difference there.

You know, I have to wonder just how "fun" the vanilla otome game here would be. Heronia should be more or less acting according to the script, right? Sure, things deviate and she sucks at improvisation, but even the "events" seem to involve her playing the victim and whining all the time.
Even if it's justified, I feel like playing a heroine who can't do anything but cry and rely on doting men just wouldn't be appealing. Not to mention stealing fiances and somehow treating a harem like it's okay?

Supporter
So i read this release because I forgot there was one halelluya cliffhanger at the end. hello_darkness.mp3
Thanks for the release.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia The stealing fiances part isn't really a moral problem, just a political one. They are aristocratic teens it is not like they are couples out of love.

Users who are viewing this thread