Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
aaah this was so wonderful, thank you for the translation!!! every time this updates it makes my day 😍oh also, on page 9 prince cecil says "that don't do" instead of "that won't do." no biggie but i thought i should point it out bc i noticed. thank you very much as always!!! :D

i can't wait until they explain everything so we see why bertia acts the way she does lmao (i read parts of the novel bc i couldn't wait, oops lol) but look at cecil go, be extra proactive in being lovey dovey!!! has he realized his feelings for her yet??? i mean he says he's doing what he wants so what he wants is to be lovey dovey, right, but has he acknowledged to himself why yet... aaaah whatever, thank you so much for the fluff, i have been healed, my depression is gone and my skin is clear 🙏🏼bless

ALSO DID YOU NOTICE
bertia's face when cecil called gunpowder "interesting" lmaoooo poor girl was like WTF NO DON'T PICK THAT!!! AS AN INTEREST!!! PLS!!! WHAT HATH I WROUGHT!!! 😱lolol bertia it's okay you are his interest it's all groovy now

Dex-chan lover
I agree, Bertia. It would be best to keep the demon prince away from gunpowder as much as possible.

Bertia was incredibly adorable this chapter. Like some squeaking animal that you just wanted to hug.

Thank you so much for translating this! I look forward to every release of this wonderful manga.

Huhhh I've never seen fireworks lit at daytime 😮

I remember the culture festival only being glossed over in the novel, so I'm happy they included cute scenes here hehe
Thank you for the translations Uxtef 🤗

Dex-chan lover
I think my favorite part this chapter is how you can see some delighted faces when the Prince and his Sister-In-Law To Be* are getting Extremely Menacing at each other. I guess that kind of personality has it's fans. And didn't a chapter before this have something like a "fanclub of the Prince's Demonic Smile' group...

*And cousin! Royal families sure are... interesting.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who read the novel till the end, I found the artist (or maybe the author interference?) is very clever to include some important points that only revealed in the end.

gun powder

It's actually not easy to adapt a novel to comic panels, and this artist is a superb story teller.

Thank you for the translation!

Edit:
Just suggestion: The Japanese text make them all using "-sama", but all main couples are children of Earl and higher rank, so they should be called "lady" [given name] or "lord" [given name] if not heir and "lord" [surname] if heir. Lower than than is simply "Mr." and "Miss". Nerd is heir (earl?), if I'm not wrong, and Charles is second son. I'm not sure if Bard is son of knight or son of noble who work as knight tho. "Baroness Heronia" name is originally intended like that coz Cecil's personal reason.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, i was actually rereading this for the first time tonight and thought that somehow I just completely forgot a chapter. Loving how their cute romance is coming along

Thank you for the update!! I was avidly waiting for it.

Boy was I right to. Bertia's density in how the Princess will only love her is awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Bertia is just so cute!!! <3
gotta read the novel now its only 2 volume if I remember it correctly.

Fed-Kun's army
When they make a similar chapter, usually something bad always happens in the next. :(

Dex-chan lover
I want to know what this terrible thing that will happen if the Prince isnt with the choosen maiden, I mean it's obviously not going to happen because he has Tia but what was it supposed to be is he going to blow something up with gunpowder, start a war, have a murder everyone bad ending

Users who are viewing this thread