Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Right after cecil's " why are you running " i immediately went to the comment section.

I dare say i'm not disappointed.

I'm suprised at how young his father looked. When i read the webnovel i imagined a bearded king .

Wow, I saved this gem in my plan to read for so long so I could stack the chapters and I couldn’t be any more happy for making that decision and binge reading the entire thing. ❤️ I have a guilty pleasure for two faced gentlemen that are possessive and Cecil here takes the cake in an instant oof; as for Bertia she is just my type of female lead 😂

I love the combination of cunning smart and possessive male lead together with an innocent naive but strong willed female lead!! Ahhh, cant wait to see how this all goes down ❤️ Thank you for the team that perseveres to bring us these chapters! ❤️❤️

When she said " I have gained weight", my water spilled from my mouth and went on my brother face😂😂😂 and then I got beaten up💥😩

Dex-chan lover
LMAO "There are so many things I want to say now..."
It's so cute that Tia has become a mascot and match maker for the school. Also Cecil, that's not meat you "weren't looking at" that right there is hopes, dreams, and fat. 😄

Im kinda sad that they didnt put in the "praise in bed" joke.. 😂😂 would be funnier after that "meat"

And at least she is getting her exercise from running away from the prince 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread