Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

giphy.gif

It's "Kabedon" right? The "Wall Slam" she's talking about is "kabedon"?

Oh look, Cecil has become a Pervert after being a Sadist. What's next? Oh, I forgot Jealous-Fiancee.
The Villainess became Cupid, and and The League of Male Leads has turned into The League of Villains plotting the fall of the Heroine instead.
The drug addict comment makes me laugh when I think about other Otome Games out there.

This story is awesome.

Dex-chan lover
@lyndine2009
Looking at the chest makes one a pervert? Sorry to disappoint, but EVERY guy had done it at some point; it's normal behaviour for both sexes to ogle their partner.

Fed-Kun's army
@PhoenixDen
Oh yeah there are some parts that have changed but the main plot hasn't because as example Bertia's mother didn't die and had a child, Courtgain ended up as an incell in the traitor's house but still is part of the Evil Noches household so he calls Bertia sister, also Heronia still shut her up telling her that she's the villainous woman.
I suppose the added content is made so the manga has 2 or 3 volumes for the tankobon releases

Fed-Kun's army
...again when I see Cecil "calm" (ticked off) I have ozzie's one song playing in my head https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ypaOIVmaA
To know his enemy Cecil and his court are studying the actual villainess now so her @$$ will be fed to the inferno when the time comes...nice of them letting Heronia pick the day of her own execution...

Fed-Kun's army
I thought, "What kind of angst is she going to say?"
THEN SHE SAID SHE GAINED WEIGHT. I prepared myself for nothing.

Without words of confession, readers could still see their adoration towards one another. Tia, Cecil cares too much about you to just leave.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhh, it's coming to a close!!! My bbys ( ᵒ̴̶̷̤⌔ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )✧*。

I'm happy they didn't exclude the parts on how Cecil learns what it's like to be embarrassed talking to his dad about heart-to-heart stuff, and their warm exchange of words and his reactions to them. What a great family. I hope they add the other scenes in lol. (*´˘`*)♡

I imagined the King to have a bit of a rough chin, and slightly more wrinkles though. As I think, being a king, husband, and father is stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread