Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
@lasercats Short answer: yes. Long answer: Heck yes, and there are a lot more of them than you'd expect, and several of them are in high positions.

Dex-chan lover
Idk I’d get pretty pissed if my video game cucked me too.

Dex-chan lover
To talk such mad shit in front of not only the crowned prince, but also his majesty, the king, and royal consort, queen. I'm honestly surprised she's still draws breath.

Guess we gotta have a happy ending...

Dex-chan lover
@lasercats
I can name a few...
Donald Trump: Believes he's right in all and everyone else are dumb sheep. Elected by the majority of the dumb and gullible portion of the U.S.
Kim Jong-un: Dictator and self proclaimed god, rules a country where many still lives like its still 1950s and leadership cares for only them self.
Jair Bolsonaro: President of Brazil and much like the south american version of trump. Believes Corona to be a hoax.

Dex-chan lover
This trope is dumb, and the stupidity only gets more obvious everytime one of these vilainess stories uses it, there is now way years would pass of someone being reincarnated in another world that is like a game they played and they still expect everything to go the same and that everything will follow the rules of the game living through the events in real time should naturally lead you to the conclusion that things can change very easily as a result of things and, most notably, the characters becoming real human beings capable of rational thought.

Dex-chan lover
Way to go shitbird.
CR4kAYQ.jpg

Aggregator gang
Lmao, that crazy girrrrrrrrlllll, i wonder how life after graduation party where most noble of her generation is there 😂 i mean like, forget about spouses, i don't think anyone would associated with you after you snapped like a mad man lololol thank you for the translation!

If he loves his memory... i'm shopping this!!!!! 😒😡😡😡

@saifors Yep. She should have at least changed her tune to try to win the prince. Pretty fast too. Even if she thought it was fate, it should be obvious that something is wrong.

Group Leader
So I take it the Light Spirit kamikaze'd itself to try and afflict the Prince with the Charm status at any cost, since I'm pretty sure the stupid bitch just committed lèse-majesté in front of every noble family in the kingdom.

Omg!! Yay! So happy for a new chapter! Thank you, cannot wait for more! Poor Cecil :(, he cannot catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread