Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

I might be bad at understanding emotions but even I know that that's not love .
Someone should slice that fucking bird up.
I wonder if when he comes to his sences will he start liking Heroine or while being brainwashed he will wake up .

After reading this chapter rating of this manga become from 10 to 6. Can't wait to see next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@catbot158

Considering that this is supposed to be a charm induced spiel it might have just adopted a few of Bertia's manners or ticks since he adores her, and "Heronia" wants to monopolize this 'doll'

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks @Uxtef for working on this chapter

Is he really stolen? Cause he seems to see her as a toy and he touched the bird so maybe the bird planted feelings into him thus manipulating him? When he’s with Bertia he experiences so much more emotions that gets him closer to being human. Also, at this point he sees Bertie not as a toy but something more. For example, when he becomes exasperated and gives in to Bertia requests or spontaneous just to see her reactions or angry when he sees her with others.

All in all, it’s too soon to tell.

For anyone curious as to what happens next.
That bird obviously fails to convince Cecil to fall in love with the heroine and it dies.
The heroine is given the choice of being sent to a monastery or a church that worships the light spirit.
She chooses the one with that worships the light spirit.

Imma skip this ch. I know what happens and I rather not see it.
Thank you for Translating it tho!!

Thank you so much for the update! Cannot wait to see what happens next!

It's sad that the light spirit is trying to force him to accept the alternative/original story. Though the original story he seems more like a doll with his 'interest/love' for Heronia versus the sincere love/interest he has for Bertia.

Fed-Kun's army
uhg… we get it. The light spirit is showing him how the story was originally suppose to go. Cant they freaking condense this into one chapter. How many chapters of this do we have to endure before it gets back to the story?

Thank you for the update!
The entire time I was reading my insides were cringing so badlyy
Tia get your mans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread